Chapter 34

S I R I U S

S I R I U S

"I want to be the flower girl!"

"No James you are not going to be the flower girl, that's going to be me." Reg exclaimed, jumping from the couch.

"Nuh uh, It's going to be me." James shouted

"No James, it's me." Reg sassed back.

"No Regulus, it's me."

"It's me. James give up"

"Nope it's me." James, apparently didn't give up.

"Me." Reg shouted

"Nada me."

"Shut up it's going to be me and me only." Reg, stood up now and stalked towards him.

"Nay, it's me, me,me."

"Damn it, how many ways can you say no". Reg mumbles under his breathe getting momentarily distracted by my friend's uncanny vocabulary of the word no.

I giggled at the comment and that seemed to catch his attention again pointing at me he shouted.

"Back to the problem at hand, I want to be the flower girl and it is the ideal choice, MY brother is the bride here. He is your bestfriend, but he is MY brother. So it fits that I'll be the flower girl".

"Hey I am not the bride."

My comment goes seemingly unnoticed and the screaming match continued until mum finally shouted,

"Enough both of you."

We all looked over at her, a little shocked on the outburst which barely ever happened. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes looking over at James and Reg.

"Neither of you are going to be the flower girl, it is a task to be done by a child not grown ups."

"But ma, there is no small child to be the flower girl, please let me be the flower girl."

Reg made puppy dog eyes at mum whilst hanging of the armrests of the couch. I sniggered at his face to which he shot me daggers. Mum eventually sighed and said.

"Fine Regulus you can be the flower girl and, and before you start jumping Regulus, James you can be the ring bearer."

Now both of them were jumping.

R E M U S

After the whole flower girl fiasco. Sirius and James came up with a new problem, the wedding venue. Both of them threw place back and forth and often fought too.

"Siri, I think the villa in Perto Rico is ideal for the marriage. We can ask dad to get it all ready."

"No James! The villa in Italy I inherited is also a lovely place. Or the manor in Switzerland that Reg got. I mean Reg had no opinion of his own. He is like a goldfish. We can have the ceremony in either places."