Chapter 12

S I R I U S

S I R I U S

I woke up to a soft yet muscle build chest to my back. A head was pressed against my neck. My whole body was warm after so many days. Finally I didn't wake up to a cold and empty bed. I turned around and the head lifted up but the person didn't wake up.

When I was adjusted I was met with the peaceful face of my beautiful boyfriend. He was beautiful. His eyes were gently shut. His eyelashes laid lightly on his cheeks which were pink due to cold. His small, adorable nose was also reddish pink. His plush baby pink lips were slightly apart. I decided to wake him up. So I kissed his nose, eyes, and the whole face before he started stirring. I smiled and climbed up on him.

He opened his eyes and glared at me whilst I just smiled innocently. "Let me sleep shithead." He grumbled and buried his head in the pillow. "No no no no get up." I whined, pouting slightly.

But he didn't budge. "Rem, baby, honey, sweetheart, darling, angel please get up I wanna kiss you." I said shaking him, shining my puppy dog eye at him.

"Okay, okay I am up." He said laughing. "Good now come here." I said and leaned to kiss him on his lips instead I was met by his cheek. I immediately pulled away and said. "What was that for?" He smiled and said. "You have morning breath. Go brush your teeth." I huffed and climbed off him.

"Okay then no kissing you till umm... tommorow." I said and rushed to the bathroom. He laughed I heard a faint. "Git."

I came out of the bathroom, all showered. I decided to put on a pair of my favourite denim shorts and crop tee that showed my waist perfectly. My hair we're damp and water droplets fell out of them. I shook my hair like a dog when suddenly someone grabbed my waist and spun me around. I shrieked and closed my eyes.

The moment I opened them I was met with a pair of Amber colored eyes. The first time I noticed his eyes carefully. They were dark in the middle, the rim was light and golden in colour, the green colour mixed with the golden giving it the Amber colour in which I got lost.

Remus pulled me closer and said with his breath fanning on my lips as they were mere inches apart. "So now you're gonna kiss me." He narrowed his eyes and I shook my head. "Nope." I said popping the p.

"Ah I see." Before I could argue he kissed me. I resisted the urge but gave in. Moving our lips in sync I tangled my hand in his hair. It was a short yet loving kiss. I mean who can resist him when he stubbornly decides to roam around our room half naked everyday, showing his perfectly sculpted body.

He pulled away and said. "Get ready darling we need to go Christmas shopping." I suddenly remembered it and nodded. I went to our dresser and decided to change my shorts, so I pulled a cream coloured shirt with a blue flared pair of jeans and one of Remus's jumper which hung on my body yet was good and warm. After getting ready, applying a thin layer of gloss and eyeliner and drying my hair I sat on our bed and scrolled through my phone while Remus got ready.