•𝟒𝟕

|Saria's POV|:

It was Jabez's 12th birthday party and there were kids everywhere. Some were in the pool, others were in the game room, some were playing with Leo, some at the ball pit or bouncy house, the rest were stuffing their faces at the snack table.

That was the least of my problems, I had a horny 6'5 man pressing himself on my ass every chance he got.

The cause of this is because Grant and I haven't had sex in weeks, I was celibate for 9 years so it's not affecting me, but it's definitely affecting him. I've been extra tired ever since the 3rd  trimester started, so I come home and go straight to sleep.

He's so sex deprived that he got hard from seeing me in a Winnie the Pooh onesie. The man is down bad.

"Grant I stop pushing your third leg against my ass, we're around a sea of children"
"I'm sure they've searched up porn before, they'll be fine" I looked at him in disbelief and disgust
"I'm ignoring you from now on" I said before I walked away from him

Jaylen was in charge of watching the kids in the pool and Jaheim was in charge of the kids in the game room. Nina was watching the kids in the living room, Grant was watching the kids in the ball pit and jumpy house, and Gabi was in charge of watching the kids playing with Leo. I was in charge of making sure the snack table always had snacks and making sure no one choked on the snacks.

"Ms. Atkins?" I heard a voice say, I looked down to see JJ, he's a bit young to be at the party but I told Thomas to bring him anyways.
"Yes JJ?"
"Someone took my apple pie cupcake" he frowned
"Oh I'm sorry that someone took you cupcake, if you want we can go get some more in the kitchen" his face immediately brightened up and he nodded profusely

We walked to the kitchen and got some more, he thanked me and ran to the ball pit.

After that I went to the bathroom because I'm 30 weeks pregnant and have the bladder of a 2 year old.
I'm guessing Grant saw me go into the bathroom because before I closed the door he slipped in.

"Ok pull your dress up, we have about..." he checked his watch "15 minutes until someone starts looking for us" I was so confused
"What are you talking about?"
"You didn't come in here so that we could have a quicky?"
"Grant I came to pee"

"Ok, pee and we'll get to business" he said unzipping his pants, I shook my head in disbelief
"This is the saddest thing I've ever seen" he sighed and zipped his pants back up
"How are you not sex deprived?" He asked
"I was celibate for 9 years, a few weeks is nothing. It's affecting you so much because you're a sex addict"

"I'm not a sex addict" I gave him the 'who you tryna fool' look
"We used to have sex everyday, 7 days a week. For hours, I would be on the verge of passing out but you were ready for another 3 rounds. You are an addict, is this the longest you've went without sex?" He nodded and I shook my head in disappointment
"This break will prep you for the 6 weeks we won't be able to have any after Jordyn is born"
"6 WEEKS!?"
"This is your 4th child, why are you surprised?"
"I thought it was only a few days" I sighed
"You'll be fine, now can you get out I have to pee"

He got out and I was finally able to relieve myself, I washed my hands and went back to the party.

It was time to cut Jabez's cake, he wanted the cover of Kanye West's album Graduation as a cake so we made it happen.

"Ok 123" I said and we started singing happy birthday, his blue eyes showed pure happiness
We finished and he blew out his candles and made a wish
"What did you wish for?" One of his friends Gwen asked
"For Jaheim to move out so I can take his room" he said and we all laughed, well except Jaheim.