•𝟏

|Saria's POV| :
After a long day at Grad School I make my way to my beat up car. I put my things in the back seat and I get into the drivers seat. I start to break down, I know where I'm going isn't safe but I have no where else to go.

I'm an orphan, my own parents didn't want me. I pull myself together, if Andrew see's me crying he will just beat me even more. I don't have the strength for more of the pain he gives me daily.

I arrive home to get changed so I can go to work. Andrew works but overnight. I work right after I get home from my morning courses.

I get out my car and open the door. The house is a mess and I just cleaned it yesterday. I see a girl riding Andrew and I just pass by them. He's cheated on me more than I can count. But claims he loves me, I don't believe him at all . The first time I caught him I threatened to leave him and he punched me in the face.

He told me that I'm a ungrateful bitch and that no one would ever love me the way he loves me. He said that I can never leave him, if I do he'll find me and kill me. So I guess I'm stuck here.

"So you can't greet your boyfriend" he said after he moans
"Good afternoon Andrew" I said with a fake smile on my face
"Good afternoon to you too, now go make us some food bitch" he said

I check the clock it's 12:47 pm so I have about 1 hour and 30 minutes to finish their food and then get ready
"What would you guys like to have" I asked
He got up and walked to me and slapped me
"JUST MAKE US SOME DAMN FOOD BITCH" his voice boomed

I nodded while clutching my face
The girl laughed at me , then Andrew started laughing.

It took everything in me not to break down
I'm so tired, I miss the Andrew that I loved the Andrew that I first dated, I've been with him for 3 years. But in our second year of dating he changed drastically. He calls me fat, he's says I'm useless he says I'm ugly, says that I'm unloveable. And it got so bad to the point that I don't even have the strength to tell myself I'm not any of those things. All those words sunk into me, it's like they're a part of who I am now.

I wear so much make up I look like a chocolate powdered donut. I have to wear all that to hide my bruises. And I wear long sleeve shirts all the time and pants. If I wear a skirt I wear tights under. So that my boss won't suspect a thing

I make their food, I made chicken alfredo. I brought it to them. They didn't say thank you, as usual. I check the clock and it's 2:30. Shit shit shit shit shit. I have to get to work by 3:00 and it's a 20 minute drive from my house. I speed walk to my stairs I take a quick shower since I'm sweaty. I apply my make up and I fix my pencil skirt and button my oxford shirt. And I put my heels on not before making sure my tights look fine.

I grab my bag and go down the stairs. I check my iPhone  (which I bought myself and Andrew doesn't know). And see that it's 2:45.
Shit shit.
"Bye Andrew, bye miss" I say and I dip out the house and get in my car
I basically speed to my job and I finally get there.
Reign Worldwide Incorporations, Reign Inc. for short