•𝟏𝟖

|Saria's POV|:

It's been 7 years
7 years since I ended a horrific chapter of my life, and started and amazing one.

The day that Grant Reign fired me was a wake up call. I was 25 working a pretty good job, but I was unhappy. I was lost, I spent so long trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life that I didn't notice that it was flying by me.

*7 years ago*

So the next day I got up and decided that things had to change. I wasn't going to mope around and feel jobless, I'm going to turn this never ending curse into a never ending blessing.

Since being a doctor was not going to happen because I wasn't aware of my inheritance until the beginning of grad school. I switched my major to business in college and got a business degree in. Then went to business school . Now I'm about to graduate and get my masters in business and yet Ive been so busy in my life that I didn't think of perusing a career in business.

See I'm not good at many things that I could create a business with but I am really good at baking. I picked it up from my foster mom, she loved preparing not only her cultural pastries but pastries in general. And I loved to help her to make them. Her dream was so open a shop but just never had the time to.

Once we spent a whole weekend making pastries and selling them. I sighed of sadness just thinking of her. Oh how I missed her, she was like an Angel on earth. So that's what I'm going to do to honor her.
I'm going to start my own pastry shop.

*Present Time*
After I graduated grad school I went to culinary school for another 2 years so that I have the basics to open up a pastry shop. I learned that I really really really loved baking, more than I thought I did. So after I filed for a license and all that good stuff I bought a shop. I made it my own, and named it after my foster mom.

Sadia's Pastry Shop and Cafe The perfect place named after a perfect person

The perfect place named after a perfect person.

I've been running it for 5 years and have the most amazing staff working with me