•𝟏𝟓

A/N: Long chapter‼️
|Saria's POV|:

After sulking for most of Sunday I was not in the mood to go to work. Luckily I have school off for a week, they always give us a random week off in the school year that doesn't interfere with any of the normal breaks we have during the year.

I woke up and got dressed for work, I wore my grey plaid pants paired with my black belt, with a white long sleeve turtle neck which I layered 2 necklaces to match, and I wore my cute black loafers. I put my hair in a half up half down hairstyle, curled it, and slayed my edges as usual. I sprayed my favorite perfume on and walked out the my house and into my car.

Andrew hasn't come back, it's been almost 2 months now. I just got used to him not being here, so he better not come back. Because I'm in a state of mind where I'm not tolerating his bullshit at all. I will call the cops this time.

I sighed and decided to connect my phone to my aux and put on some throwbacks. I started driving and checked the clock, it was 7:50 am. Shit Shit Shit I'm going to be late. I come to work early when I don't have school.

I have 10 minutes to get Mr. Reigns coffee and have it on his desk and be in my office. I called the coffee shop and ordered his usual with a ginger lemon tea for me.
I pulled up and it was ready so I picked it up and ran to my car.

7:55, fuck me

I sped to work and parked in my usual spot. Thank God the coffee place is across the street or I would be done for.

I basically ran to the elevator with like 10 things in my hands. I was waiting for the elevator because today is the day it decides to be late. I check my watch 7:58.
WHY THE FUCK IS THE ELEVATOR TAKING SO LONG TO COME TO GROUND FLOOR!

I was having a mental battle with myself and thinking about how he's going to yell at me. I don't have the time for his yelling today.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't see the elevator open.
"Are you going in?" I heard a voice ask
I turn around and there he is. I guess he was late this morning too.

"Sorry" I said curtly and walked into the elevator.
He walked in after me and stood next to me.
I quickly glance at him and why the hell is he so tall. I wish I was taller but no, I have to be the size of a 9th grader. He smells really good too, I wonder what cologne he uses. It's probably expensive.

I was deep in thought trying to figure out what his cologne sent reminded me of when I felt something being lifted from my hands and I look and see that he grabbed his coffee from my tray. I mentally rolled my eyes, he could of asked if it was his. It could of been a poisonous drink.

He was sipping it and I heard him moan. Whew I would like to hear that moan more often- no no no Saria he was so rude to you on Saturday you can't let these thoughts get in your head

The elevator stopped on the 13th floor and he cut me off and got out first.
Asshole

I went into my office and saw everything that was in and on my desk in a box . What the hell, my eyes must be playing with me. I checked through the box and it was indeed all my stuff in the box.

I put my stuff down on my desk, well i don't know if it's my desk anymore, but after putting my stuff down I walked into his office without knocking. I really wish I did knock

I saw him and Georgina making out. I wanted to throw up. How are they already making out if he just got here and I didn't even hear her come in.