•𝟏𝟐

|Saria's POV|:
(The day of the gala) (this is a very long chapter)

I woke up earlier this morning, I had a hair appointment and nail appointment.

I took a shower and washed my hair. I  then put my hair in 4 twist and put a bonnet on top. I got dressed and wore and over sized Tupac tee with dark grey sweat pants and my white air forces. I grabbed my keys and my bag and got in my car. I may drive a beat up car but the job at Reign Inc pays well and I don't have a reason to change it. I love it even tho it's not a luxurious car. Grad school is expensive but my scholarship handles half of it and the house was in the will that my adoptive parents left for me. They left me loads of money but I don't use that money unless I really need it.

I live a lowkey life and I'm not into flashy stuff, I'm well off  but I rather not use it. That's why I have the funds for all the appointments I have today. I don't use my money unless it's for bills, hair care, hyengic needs, food, and work clothes since all I wear at home are either shorts or sweat pants and oversized shirts. Sometimes I treat myself to shoes but that's about it. I don't spend the money on luxuries. I used to not wear make up but since I have bruises I have to pack some on now. But ever since Andrew kind of disappeared, the bruises are fading away.

Anyways, I'm getting a silk press which I haven't done in about 4 years. I can't wait to see how long my hair is.

I drove up to the salon, parked my car and walked into the salon. I was greeted and seated and the hairstylist assisted my hair very quickly. I mean it is 7:30 in the morning and I'm the only customer.

She finished 2 hours later and I was very please with my hair , it was way longer than when I silk pressed it last time.

She had to wrap my hair up since the party isn't until tonight

She had to wrap my hair up since the party isn't until tonight. She then helped me put my bonnet back on, I payed her and left.

Nail appointment next.
It was almost 10:00 now and I had to still go pick out my dress. Yes I know I haven't picked out a dress. Let's just pray that theirs  hope for me.

I loved the way the lady did my nails, it was so cute. I didn't know what kind I wanted so she she opted one of her favorite styles and I just told her to go with it.