C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-S I X

The next day, the LaRusso twins were hanging out in Sam's room, on a call with Moon who was with Courtney who had went to Moon's house after she left Nicole's earlier in the morning

"I still can't believe we got kicked out of the roller rink." Sam shook her head.

"And I can't believe Tory did that to you." Courtney replied.

"Me either. We should've kicked her ass." Nicole folded her arms and Courtney nodded.

"I'm so sorry, Sam. I wish it didn't have to be this way." Moon apologized.

Sam shrugged. "I just don't understand what Miguel sees in her."

"Well, at least you both moved on, right?" Moon responded.

"Yeah."

Sam looked off to the side and Nicole could tell that she was lying, but didn't want to say anything.

"Hey, you two should come over later. "My Mom's out of town. You guys can all bring your karate friends." Moon smiled.

"Ooh, what for?" Nicole raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah, are you throwing a party?" Sam asked.

"Yup. An awesome party." Courtney smirked.

"Yeah, it should be wild." Moon giggled.

"And I'll make sure Mason is there just for you, Co." Courtney pointed.

Nicole shook her head with a small smile on her face.

There was a small knock on Sam's door and the two girls looked over

"Hey, we gotta go, but we'll think about it." Sam said.

"Bye, guys." Nicole waved.

Courtney and Moon waved back, then Sam ended the call and Amanda entered the room.

"Just so you girls know, your father and I are going out later." Amanda sat on the bed next to Nicole.

"Let us guess, lobster night?"

"At the country club?"

"Wow, we're not that predictable, are we?" Amanda raised her eyebrows jokingly. "For your information he's taking me out to dinner and dancing."

"Ooh."

"Fun."

"Yeah. How about you guys? Ah, let me guess." Amanda looked up thoughtfully for a minute. "Mini-golf and frozen yogurt?

"We're not that predictable, are we?" The girls echoed.

"Hmm. Well, look, whatever you do, have fun, make good choices. I know I don't have to worry about you girls. Oh, and watch out for each other too."