C H A P T E R E I G H T Y-T W O

"So, why are we all here? Your sister better not be dragging us to anything crazy

"So, why are we all here? Your sister better not be dragging us to anything crazy." Courtney pointed to Nicole.

"I know just as much as you do, Court." Nicole said.

"Yeah, Sam just told us to meet here." Miguel added.

"At least she's talking to you. I can't get a response from—."

"Tory?" Miguel said.

They all looked over to see Tory and Sam walking up to them together.

"You're guys are here? Together?" Nicole raised her eyebrows.

"Oh god we're in another universe." Courtney said.

She closed her eyes and started clicking her heels.

"There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home!"

She then opened her eyes.

"Oh shit, we're still here."

Demetri sighed and shook his head.

"What happened to your hand?" Robby asked Tory when he saw that her hand was wrapped.

"Uh, training accident. I'm okay." Tory answered.

"We think we have a way to prove it was Silver who assaulted Stingray." Sam said.

"If the attack happened at the old dojo, then it would've been after Silver installed the new security cameras." Tory explained.

"So maybe it's all caught on tape." Miguel inferred.

"I know, but that place was all cleaned out." Robby replied.

"That might not matter. I mean, the systems we sell at TechTown all save the footage to a central server. When Silver moved our, he probably took the whole system with him." Demetri said.

"Eek! I love having a nerdy boyfriend." Courtney squealed and kissed his cheek.

Demetri blushed and touched his cheek.

"Well, thank you." Demetri gushed.

"There's a...server in his office at the flagship dojo." Tory added.

"If we access it, we can find that footage. We could even post that Stingray clip to their YouTube channel."

They all looked around at each other.

"I wanna help too." A voice said.

They all turned to see Mary.

"What are you doing here? You're in Cobra Kai." Tory stated.

"I could say the same thing for you, Nichols.  I was a double agent the whole time. You really think I was going to actually join Cobra Kai? Especially with Mason there? Fuck no! I'm here and I want to help."