Chapter 25

I just held the Fox plush toy. I'm not going to lie, it's adorable. I love foxes, wolves, and dragons. But this, this is just flat out adorable. It had little stubby legs and arms, its eyes were blue, ears perked and the tail was like normal.

Oh my god, what am I doing?! My twin is in this, the fuck am I going on about this being adorable. I'm seriously the worst sister ever.

I stopped, then rethought what I just said in my mind.

Duh, I'm already a terrible sister. I kill people for the love of shit. I don't think I could get any worse.

"Emily?" I looked up at Jack, who now sits beside Tyler.

I just eyed them, Jack then Tyler. "Yeah?"

"Find Micah and bring him back here to live with us again." He stood, then headed for the window. "Tyler, you'll have my room since I never really stay here."

I just watched as he jumped down, then looking towards Tyler.

"I'm heading out," I said, almost throwing the plush fox, but it started to scream.

~*~

I wandered around the woods for a bit, not really caring what goes on. Someone could shoot me from a deer stand, or snipe me from a branch, or go all Daryl Dixon on me with a bow. Or an alien comes and probes me with a chip and then end up in an asylum because they assumed I killed my wife.

I stopped mid-step, thinking: I watch American Horror Story too much.

I shook off that thought, only to be bombarded with more. I would find Murder House or the Coven, or maybe I could be in Florida and find Elsa Mars and join the Freakshow since I have a thirst for blood.

Okay.

OKAY.

Too much American Horror Story.

Way too much.

"Emily?" I pull out my machete and see Micah standing there with bags, with a tilted head and a confused expression. "What are you doing, exactly?"

Oh, you know, take a stroll out in the woods, trying to forget about Tyler being back and my brother being a plush fox. Oh! Jack likes us again, we can go back.

Yup, that's not coming out of my mouth.

"Uh, hunting and looking for you," I said while I tried to put my machete back into the holster, which is still a hassle.

He smiled and placed the bags down. "Sure you're not looking for me to hunt me?"

"I promise I'm not. Two different things." I said while grabbing my bag.

"EMILY! STOP BLABBERING YOUR DAMN MOUTH AND GET ME BACK TO NORMAL OR I'LL SCREAM." I may have forgotten that I made a little pouch for Dylan to sit in.

Micah just looked at me. He was confused, extremely confused. "What.. What just said that?"

I drop the bag and sigh. I reached around my waist and pulled out a plush doll, only this time, its legs and arms were flailing everywhere.

"That's right! I can move! Ha! Now, if you would, put me down and I'll go kick Jack's sorry ass and steal my fucking body back from the dead boy." Dylan screamed.

He still screamed and all, but it was funny to see a mini doll scream and flail its arms around. If only I could show people this.

"Emily."

If I were to show people this, they may think I'm the devil reincarnated.

"Emily?"

Or they'd think that it's a toy, but then they would question about the batteries or a pull string.