Chapter 17

Y/n woke up with sleepy eyes. The sun was shining brightly at her eyes so she grumpily got out of bed. Today was Monday but for y/n it was more than just Monday.

"Today is my first birthday with my family after reuniting, I'm so happy" she exclaimed and went downstairs after getting dressed for her birthday.

She sat down at the dining table and waited for her family to wish her. But to her surprise, nobody did. They were busy with their phones and eating breakfast. Did they forget ? Y/n smiled sadly and tried to forget it. At least, Blackpink and txt would know about it since she told them last week.

Unfortunately, it was the same with them. Everyone acted normal and y/n thought they forgot.

"Well I guess happy birthday to me. I'll wish and treat myself alone" she said sadly.

Just when the first period was about to start, someone closed her eyes from behind by a blindfold.

"AHHH! IM GETTING KIDNAPPED" she screamed

"Shush it!" a familiar voice spoke.

"Wait taehyun ?" She asked in confusion

"And the rest of the park's too. Also us" Jennie spoke

"Wow, I'm getting kidnapped by my friends? Why" she asked. The others rolled their eyes.

"Don't ask questions. Just let us do our thing." Beomgyu said

"What about class, I should prob-" Kai cut her off, "we are bunking it. Well actually we don't give a sh*t about it so you shouldn't be a nerdie nerd either and forget it". Y/n sighed and let her friends 'kidnap' her.

She was still blindfolded but felt like they were in a car. Where were they taking her ?

Finally after some time, she was asked to remove the blindfold and sit down. She took it off and gasped. She was in a...

"A AIRPLANE ! WHAT THE- WHY ON EARTH" she yelled

"Relax ugh, don't be dramatic" Lisa said

"D-dramatic, how would you relax when you suddenly get blindfolded and brought into a airplane. Like how calm" she said.

"No more questions" a voice spoke from behind txt and Blackpink. It was jungkook.

"You- I am confusion" she said

"Just enjoy this plane ride and no questions." Jin came in the science and spoke.

The rest of her family also came in and sat in their seats in the plane. So did txt and Blackpink. Y/n was just so confused so she just sat down. Yoongi and soobin sat on either side of her. Yoongi was passed out in sleep during the flight. So it was just y/n and soobin.

"Hey uhm I know you don't like this and probably confused but trust me, just wait" he said

"Ok... soobin just so you know, I trust you from the bottom of my heart" she smiled at him dreamily. Soobin smiled back. They were acting like they were under a magic trance. Then Jisoo came and snapped her fingers two times in between them to break it.

"Aww, you two. At this point, we all (txt and Blackpink) know those aren't friendship bracelets" she winked and left leaving them blushing like cray cray.

The flight had finally landed and y/n was asleep on soobin's shoulder. He woke her up gently and she was very flustered to answer anything back. Again, y/n was blindfolded and then removed the blindfold again when they reached some hotel. It was 4pm in the afternoon.

"Wear this and be ready at 6pm tonight. Blackpink and mom will help you" hobi spoke and gave a bag which looked quite expensive.

"I don't even know where we are but ok" she took the bag and went to her room.