01

Royal Drop Main Building ; Seoul, South Korea

The automatic glass doors opened and the front-desk manager felt quite panicked to see who arrived. He immediately bowed at the sight of the important visitor walking towards him. Once the visitor took a halt in front of his desk, she took off her sunglasses and asked the usual question.

"Is Hyunsuk here?" Heeyoung asked with a soothing but stern voice.

"Y-Yes madam. He just finished his meeting with the board." The front-desk manager checked the schedule of the CEO that was pinned on his screen.

"Thank you. Go have some lunch, it's already noon time." She said before walking towards the elevator and went up to the 7th floor where Hyunsuk's office was.

Heeyoung smoothly walked her way around the area, knowing where to go cause she goes there almost everyday. The black and white minimalistic interior with some splashes of color cause of Hyunsuk's artworks were all around the walls. She was not a fan of the placement of these paintings but according to her boyfriend, it's the "art" of the interior.

After taking a left turn, she spotted the white framed door and opened it without knocking due to Hyunsuk's request. A sense of comfort rushed through her body as she saw him sitting behind his desk wearing the usual suit and tie while talking to someone on speaker phone.

"Mhmm, leave that to my secretary please. I need to go." He said while looking at her and immediately ended the call.

A wide smile appeared on his face as he stood up to greet her. "Hey baby, I missed you."

He gave her a kiss on her forehead which made her smile a bit. "Have you eaten lunch?" She asked him while setting down her small slingbag on the black velvet couch of his office.

"Not yet, I was supposed to skip cause I still have some meetings to attend later." He looked at his favorite wristwatch and saw that it was already 12:45PM.

"What did I tell you about skipping meals?" Although her expression didn't change, Hyunsuk knew that her change of tone meant she was serious.

"Relax, I knew you were coming so I wanted to eat lunch together." He smiled at her.

"How about your meetings? I think you should ask the cafeteria staff to just bring you a meal." She suggested.

"No, no, I'll let Dohyun attend. Let's have lunch outside."

"Hyun, there's a cafeteria here and you have a lot of work to do. Let's eat there if you really insist on eating together."

"Don't you want to eat barbeque? How about steak? We can eat outside, really. Don't worry about me."

"Cafeteria, please. It's better to be able to finish your work immediately than leave it to the hands of your secretary and assistant." She got her sling bag from the chair again and held his hand. "Let's go."

"Fine." He gave in to her request and they went out of his office.

Hand-in-hand, they went downstairs to the employee cafeteria. Some who were on break were surprised to see the CEO entering the place. They gave the couple polite bows as they sat on the side of the whole cafeteria.