23

Hyunsuk's Rest House in Jeju Island

"Attention to everyone in the room, the most handsome guy here wants to say something." Byounggon reffered to himself as he clinked his wine glass with a knife.

Everyone turned their heads to face him as he stood in the middle of the large living room. "I would just like to give a short speech even if it isn't the wedding yet. Won't hurt to give a few words of congratulations to the couple here." He smiled at Hyunsuk and Heeyoung who returned the favor.

"To Heeyoung and Suk, congratulations on your engagement. After multiple tries of Hyunsuk to court you with our help, we've finally come to the day that you're only one step away to marriage. Thank goodness all the bus trips, flowers, and songs that were performed did not go to waste." Byounggon laughed.

The groom-to-be felt a good amount of embarrassment to bury his face in his hands. Heeyoung just chuckled at his expected reaction. "Why are you getting shy? It was a good performance." She told him.

"That was not a good performance at all, I was just rapping what I could say and it made no sense at all." He looked up for a moment before bring his hands back to his face.

"Hey, the four of us wrote that song. Don't discredit us." Insung told him before setting down his glass on the side table next to him.

"How does it go again?" Byounggon thought about it for a while. "Oh my ice ice ice, looking nice nice nice?"

The guests laughed and even some of the kids. Hyunsuk couldn't bear the embarrassment anymore and stood up. "Ah Byounggon, just go sit down. Stop with your speech!" He tried pushing him back to his seat.

He sat down again but said something as Hyunsuk walked back to Heeyoung. "I'll continue the speech later." He joked around before taking a sip of champagne on his glass.

Heeyoung watched as her fiancé walked going to her. "Don't feel embarrassed, Hyun. It was a good performance." She carressed his cheek while laughing.

"I don't even wanna remember it anymore." He laughed along with her.

"I'm craving for some cupcakes, do you want anything in the dessert table?" Heeyoung asked him while pointing to it.

"Oh no, I'm fine."

She nodded her head and stood up to walk towards the twins who were playing with their friends in the other side of the living room that was converted into a play area.

"Haruto, Sei, do you want to eat some cupcakes or snacks?"

"I want chocolate cake pops!" Haruto said.

"Sure, let's go get some." She opened the playpen's gate to let him out.

They walked to the dessert table and got some food. Heeyoung got the cupcake she wanted while Haruto got 5 sticks of cake pops. The two of them sat down in one of the dining tables around and ate happily.

"Hey little Suk!" Insung approached their table and sat down next to Haruto.

"Hi Uncle Insung, do you want a cake pop?" He asked while chewing on his.

Insung chuckled at his cute actions. "No thanks, you can eat those." He then turned to Heeyoung. "Hey, haven't catched up in a while."