12

Royal Drop Main Building

Hyunsuk entered his office and saw the cameras set up along with some media staff cause of his security measurements. He let out a deep breath and walked towards the workers.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Choi." The head cameraman greeted him along with the two others. They respectfully bowed to him and Hyunsuk gave them a nod in response.

"Thank you for being here, have you eaten lunch? You can have some snacks in our cafeteria." Hyunsuk asked them to ease the nervousness they felt.

"Yes we have, sir. Thank you for asking." They gave him an anxious smile and went behind the camera. "Should we start immediately? Are you ready now?"

"Ah yes of course." Hyunsuk took a seat at the back of his desk and fixed the collar of his blazer.

"We'll do the first take in three, two, one." The cameraman gave him a go signal with his hand.

Hyunsuk immediately started with his announcement and shook off his nervousness. "A pleasant day to you all, my name is Choi Hyunsuk and I am the CEO of Royal Drop. For 8 years now, I have been managing this company because it is one of my long-time dreams. I didn't expect that this business would flourish into such a widely-known luxury brand after all the hardships that I and my team have gone through." A proud smile appeared on his face as he remembered some of the first milestones of the company.

"But aside from this, I have other dreams too like getting married and having my own family. Five years ago, my dreams started coming true when I had my two children. Two years after that, my high school sweetheart and first love finally became my girlfriend after years of courting her. Now, I am proud to say that I am engaged to her and we will be holding our wedding soon."

"I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who has supported me, Heeyoung, and my children throughout our journey to being a family. Although I might be receiving negative feedback on this, I know to myself that I am happy with what I have right now." He smiled at the camera and when he remained silent, the scene was now cut.

"That was a smooth take, do you want to do it again or was that alright?" The staff asked him.

"I think that's fine, I might forget what to say if I redo it." Hyunsuk chuckled.

The door of the office opened and Heeyoung was quite surprised to see some people inside. She gave them a bow and greeted Dohyun. "Hey, Heeyoung." He waved to her.

"Hello, Dohyun." She greeted him back and gave him a light pat on his shoulder.

"Good morning madam." The staff greeted her. "Oh is it alright if we take a picture of you two? For the official article releases, instead of them using photos you might not approve of."

Heeyoung felt quite shy to participate but Hyunsuk immediately placed an arm around her waist. "Sure, let's make it a quick shoot."

"I'm just wearing a button-up," Heeyoung told him.

"It's okay, the colors of your clothes match. It doesn't look too casual either." The cameraman told her.

She awkwardly nodded her head and fixed her blouse before standing up with fake confidence within her.

"1, 2, 3." The cameraman did a countdown and took the first shot.

They had their serious faces on for the picture which was what they usually did for shoots rather than smiling. Since the cameraman wasn't satisfied with it, he decided to take another one.

"Is it alright if you smile and possibly show off the engagement ring by placing a hand on his chest?"

Hyunsuk was a bit flustered with the question but Heeyoung seems to be alright with it. "Okay." He was surprised once again when she agreed cause she wasn't physically affectionate when it comes to him especially in public.

She placed her left hand on his chest, showing off the shiny silver ring he got for her. The staff gave them a thumbs up that the pose looked better. "Alright smile okay? 1, 2, 3." Hyunsuk and Heeyoung placed their normal smiles on.

As usual, Heeyoung had only a small smile on her face while Hyunsuk showed off his pearly white teeth and smiled brightly which makes his eyes get smaller. "2nd shot, 1, 2, 3." This time, Hyunsuk looked at her while she was smiling at the camera.

"Wow perfect, these are great photos. Thank you for the last minute pictures, we appreciate it."

"No worries, thank you to the three of you as well." Hyunsuk did a small wave.

"We'll be going now, thank you again." They said while wrapping up the shoot and fixing their equipment.

"You shot your video right? How did it go?" Heeyoung immediately asked Hyunsuk.

"Took just one take as usual, it was just short." He smirked. "Maybe I can be a DJ like you."

She rolled her eyes playfully. "In your dreams, Hyun. You can't replace me in my job." A small smile appeared on her face as she chuckled.

"Heeyoung! Long time no see." Dohyun finally got to greet her properly without any formalities. "I always end up in Suk's office without you here, too bad we haven't catched up much."

"Yeah, how's life?" She asked.

"Things are going good, I just purchased a new apartment. If you have some free time maybe you and Suk can drop by." He smiled.

"Sure I'll take a look at my schedule, hopefully Hyunsuk is free by then."

"Hey, we still need to plan for our wedding!" Hyunsuk chuckled.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that." Heeyoung laughed.

"We'll visit you once the planning is done." Hyunsuk reassured his best friend.

"Haha no worries. I miss the kids too, bring them along alright?" Dohyun said.

ok so this chapter ending sucks and i completely lost the final version of this chapter. i already wrote chapter 13 onwards but i didn't realize that the final version of this wasn't saved. sorry this chap sucks :")

twitter: holowrites
instagram: graeru
wattpad: graeru