25

Kangjeon Minji's Events Planning Office

"Have you selected your bridal party yet?" Indigo's mom asked Heeyoung with a smile.

"I've thought of a few hehe." She replied. "I want my sister to be the maid of honor cause she's been a big part of me and Hyunsuk's relationship."

"May I know her name?"

"Chi Hyunjung." Minji wrote down her sister's name on the notepad she had.

"How about the best man?" She asked Hyunsuk next.

"Oh, I'm still indecisive." He answered in a neutral tone.

Heeyoung felt quite uncomfortable with the way he answered and had the urge to talk to him but it wasn't the right time. She could just do it later on.

"Hmm, bridesmaids?" Minji turned to Heeyoung instead.

"Ah, me and Hyunsuk decided to have 5 bridesmaids and 5 groomsmen. That's a good number right? Is it too much?"

"It's perfect, dear. Some brides even have 10 bridesmaids." She joked around.

"That's nice to hear," Heeyoung chuckled. "I decided that for the bridesmaids it would be Choi Miyoung..." She stopped for a moment to let her write it.

"Gae Hyunjoo..."

"Gok Seohyun..."

"Kwog Migyung..."

"...and Rachel Ban."

Minji finished writing their names. "How about the groomsmen? Is that undecided as well?"

Heeyoung turned to her fiancé who looked like he was at a daze. "Hyun." She tapped his arm which made him snap back to reality.

"Oh sorry, did you say something?" He asked them.

"Groomsmen." Heeyoung said.

"Ah yes uhm, that's still undecided too cause I also don't know who the best man is."

"Noted, do you have an assigned flower girl and ring bearer? The twins maybe?" She asked them.

"Yes, Sei is our flower girl and Haruto is the ring bearer." Heeyoung said with a bright smile on her face.

"Aww that's so cute, I can't wait to see them walking down the aisle with a little dress and tux on," Minji gushed as she thought about it. "Anyways, have you thought of a concept for your engagement photos?"

Heeyoung looked at Hyunsuk again for his opinion but once again, he zoned out. She gave an apologetic smile to Indigo's mom and nervously chuckled. "Can you excuse us for a moment? Hehe." She said.

"Looks like you'll need it, go ahead." Minji smiled back.

"Hyun." She called out to him and stood up while lightly pulling his arm.

He was surprised as they walked out of the office. "The session is done?" He asked dumbfoundedly.

"No it isn't. Are you alright? You keep spacing out, whenever we try asking you something you answer blandly." Heeyoung said in a serious tone.

Hyunsuk sighed. "I-I'm sorry, I'm just stressed out."

"Would you like to talk about it right now? Ever since you left for the engagement party you've always been so bothered, I'm concerned."

He nervously gulped. "N-No it's alright, I'm alright. We should go back inside." He walked going to the office again without even waiting for Heeyoung, she felt confused towards his answer but didn't want to push him to say anything for now.

They finished their first meeting with Indigo's mom and went back to Hyunsuk's house. The ride back was eerily quiet and unusual, it was not like how they usually are. Thick tension filled the atmosphere til' they arrived back home late at night.

Hyunsuk opened the front door and was surprised that it was quiet. The maids were just chilling and cleaning up downstairs. Once they got a glimpse of the couple arriving, they greeted them politely.

"Good evening, Sir Choi and Miss Chi. The kids are sleeping already." One of them said.

"Ah that's good, thank you." Hyunsuk said.

Heeyoung quietly followed him upstairs and instead of going with him in his room, she checked the twins inside theirs. Before he closed the door of his room, he was surprised that she checked on them first before going in with him.

They did their usual routine when they got home, Heeyoung took a shower in Hyunsuk's bathroom while he did the same in the twins' bathroom. The only thing that was different was that they still haven't spoken to each other. Hyunsuk was just scrolling through his phone while Heeyoung was staring into the open air with her back turned to him.

He couldn't resist how quiet it was and decided to speak up. "Baby, are you mad at me?"

"No." She answered, still with her back turned to him.

"Then why aren't you talking to me?"

"Cause I know that something's wrong and you don't want to tell me."

Hyunsuk sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm just really stressed out with work. I didn't mean to zone out while we were in a meeting."

"Yeah okay."

The room was silent again cause he didn't know what to reply, the conversation was just cut like that. He decided to wrap his arms around her and plant a kiss on her neck.

"I'm sorry, babe."

She got a hold of his hand and rubbed it with her thumb. "I know, I'm just not in the mood to say that I'm alright with it already."

"Do you want to order some food so you can feel better?"

"Hmm, that would be good. We haven't eaten dinner yet."

Hyunsuk reached for her phone on the bedside table and unlocked it with his Face ID. He clicked the food delivery app and they looked at the different food and restaurant selections.

"I want chimaek." Hyunsuk said before planting a soft kiss on her shoulder and scrolling through the delivery app.

"But I don't drink beer." Heeyoung said.

"Which is why we aren't getting it." They chuckled.

"We should get bossam and nakji bokkeum," She suggested. "Then bingsu for dessert."

"Woah when did you start having a big appetite?" He laughed.

"I don't know, I like stress eating cause I don't gain weight from it."

"Then I guess we'll order that instead."

short filler update i'm sowi

Twitter: holowrites
Instagram: graeru
Wattpad: graeru