18

"And for the last song on today's show, we have a feel good song that can jumpstart your morning. This is Permission to Dance by the one and only, BTS." Heeyoung played the song and removed her headphones.

She closed her eyes and released a deep sigh. Even if she was used to the work schedule, she felt more tired than ever. It was like she was getting physically and mentally drained from all the work she's doing.

"Donghae, Heeyoung, good morning!" Their boss, Junghee, greeted them.

"Hello, good morning." They greeted her back with a bow.

"I already told this to the afternoon shift DJs so now it's time to tell you two," She said. "For the station's 10th anniversary we'll be having a team trip. We're going to Yongin."

"Woah, really Boss? That's nice!" Donghae said with a big smile.

"Who'll take over our shifts then?" Heeyoung asked in concern, knowing that Luna and Sol was one of the most important shows of the station.

"That also leads us to the second announcement, we'll be taking in some college interns just like last year. We'll be working with them for a month."

Heeyoung nodded her head and was glad that she'll be having a partner with her for the show, inbetween their internship she can also take a break and leave it to the hands of her intern.

"Get ready for the trip okay? That's in 3 days, we'll be having a lot of fun!"

"Yes Boss." Heeyoung and Donghae said simultaneously.

Junghee left them and it was time for Donghae to take over. "I assume you'll be leaving too?" He told Heeyoung.

"Yeah, I'm really sleepy." A yawn escaped her lips just in time. He chuckled at how obvious it was that she's tired.

"Alright, bye Heeyoung." He waved to her and she did the same while walking out of the booth.

She got her black sling bag from the lounge and went downstairs. As always, Hyunsuk was already parked outside while waiting for her.

"Hello baby." Hyunsuk immediately snaked his arm around her waist and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Hi Hyun." She greeted back with a smile.

He opened the door car door for her and she spotted Sei and Haruto sitting at the back in their uniforms. "Hi kids!" She waved at them.

"Mommy Heeyoung!"

"Auntie Heeyoung!"

The twins looked at each other in confusion as they called her two different names. "Can we call her mommy now?" Haruto asked Sei.

"I call her mommy, why are you calling her auntie?" Sei asked Haruto.

Hyunsuk heard their conversation and laughed. "Kids, you can just call her whatever you feel like calling her. It doesn't matter if it's auntie or mommy."

"Okay, I'll call her mommy now." Haruto smiled.

"Huh? No way, she's my mommy." Sei told him.

"She's my mommy too!"

"We can't have the same mommy!"

"Then why are we twins if we don't have the same mommy?"

"Cause we have the same daddy!"

Heeyoung and Hyunsuk burst out in laughing cause of their innocent topic. "S-Sei, you can have the same mommy as Haruto. You really do have the same mommy with him." Heeyoung lightly explained while trying her best not to laugh anymore.