02

Cornwall, United Kingdom

It's been 3 days since the couple has arrived to the U.K. For their first day, they stayed in Hyunsuk's rest house located in Cornwall. He bought this property 5 years ago when his business started booming as a reward for himself.

The second day was quite hectic, they woke up early to take a 5-hour trip going to London and explored the famous landmarks like Big Ben and the Buckingham Palace. They stayed at the Shangri-La Hotel for the night and now, they're going back to Cornwall for their third day.

They arrived back home at around 12 noon. Heeyoung felt tired cause of how long that car ride was and immediately fell asleep once she entered the room. Hyunsuk, on the other hand, was used to long travels cause he always has unexpected business trips that require a great amount of energy despite the stress.

"Baby, wake up." Hyunsuk said to his sleeping girlfriend. "It's 5PM, you should have some snacks before dinner."

"Hmm." She hummed and shifted her body. She fluttered her eyes open and saw how the bright sun has dimmed a little, it was definitely 5PM. Hyunsuk watched as she sat down on the bed and stretched her arms.

"After we eat snacks, let's go to the beach okay?" He smiled at her.

"What?" She was not quite kicking in to reality yet.

Hyunsuk chuckled. "Let's go to the beach and watch the sunset together."

She responded with a nod and they both went to the ground floor to eat in the dining area. They were both served some ramdon by their Korean maid who was already quite old. "Have a good meal." She smiled at the couple who returned the action.

When she left, Heeyoung had a question for Hyunsuk. "Does your staff here still stay even when you're not around?"

"Yeah, I let them live here as long as they keep the house clean and free from harm." He casually answered and put some noodles in his mouth.

"Interesting. That's very kind of you."

He gave her a smile and continued chewing on his food. "If you wake up in the middle of the night and you're hungry, just tell them. They're very excited when you give them tasks."

"No thanks, I don't want to bother them while they're resting. They seem nice too, how long have they been working for you?"

Hyunsuk swallowed his food. "5 years. Only 1 resigned cause she got married."

She nodded her head and continued eating. After a few minutes, they were done and ready to go to the beach for the sunset. Hyunsuk entered his favorite 2004 Mercedes-Benz Maybach and they went to the beach.

For You by Albert Posis was playing on the speakers while they had a smooth ride along the empty roads of Cornwall. The sky was now tinted a light yellow and the sun was getting ready to set. They arrived at the beach only 10 minutes after. The couple felt the soft sand on their feet when they got out of the car and felt the cool breeze of wind hitting their faces.

They could see the sun setting in front of them with the beautiful view of the sea. The sound of the waves crashing could be heard as they watched in silence.

Hyunsuk grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him. "Sit on the hood." He told her.

She looked at him for confirmation if he really wanted her to do that and he gave her a nod. Heeyoung climbed on top of the hood and sat down carefully. He opened the door of the car and increased the volume of the music.