40

Heeyoung was relaxing on her couch with a facial mask on. Her eyes were tightly shut and she tried to absorb the calmness of the music that was playing through her speakers. After all the stress she has gone through these past few weeks, wrinkles were starting to show and it definitely isn't a good sign.

Her phone annoyingly vibrated on the side table next to her which disrupted her beauty session. She opened her eyes in a pissed manner and grabbed her phone. Heeyoung felt even more annoyed as she saw that it was a text from Hyunsuk.

Hey, have you eaten lunch! I hope you don't skip meals! :)

He really has the audacity to text me all of a sudden, huh?

Although she was mad at him, it gave her quite a relief that he still cared about her. It also seems like he's doing better. She thought about how to answer, should she still act cold towards him? Should she make her reply a bit nicer? Should she just reply according to his energy? She was clueless.

She spent 10 minutes staring at his message, unable to send a reply. Suddenly, another message from him pops up.

I know that this may not concern you right now but I just wanted you to know that I set up a meeting with Jaehyuk. We're gonna talk about the twins in a proper manner. He just sent us a message saying that he'll come tomorrow.

More relief fills her body as she reads the message. He really is in a better state and is willing to talk to Jaehyuk. It was unintended but a small smile appears on her face. After 2 weeks she finally got to know the feeling of smiling again.

I also wanna say that I miss you hehe. I wanna see you again.. :(

But then after the next message appeared, her smile of small happiness turned apologetic. She missed him too but she was still hurt over everything he said to her. It wasn't easy to heal from that.

Heeyoung finally formulated a message and replied to him.

Thanks for the concern, Hyunsuk. I've already eaten lunch. Hoping that your meeting with Jaehyuk goes well tomorrow.

She completely ignored the third message in her reply but her heart didn't. It means a lot to her that he could still say that even if they broke up already.