30

Royal Drop Main Building

"So uhm Heeyoung, I've been meaning to tell you something." Hyunsuk nervously says as they were sitting. 

"What is it?" She glances at him and waits.

"You see when I left the engagement party, I had some important business to attend to right?" She nods in response as a motion for him to continue. "I needed to come back to Seoul as soon as possible because someone needed to talk to me about-"

A rushed knock was heard on the door and Dohyun opens it immediately. "Suk, the test is here. Read it, hurry." He pants and tosses the envelope to him. It lands on the floor but he gets it as quick as he could. Heeyoung was confused about why the two boys were such in a rush to read the mail, she thought that it must be something related to a business partner of some sort.

Hyunsuk tears the envelope open and pulls the folded paper out. He unfolds it with his shaky hands and scans through the paper. "How the fuck do you read this thing?!" He snaps.

Heeyoung's eyes widen. "Hyun, language." She tells him calmly but he ignores it. 

Dohyun rolls his eyes cause of how his best friend isn't using any common sense at all. He grabs the paper from him and reads the whole thing while Hyunsuk anxiously bounces his leg while waiting. 

Dohyun's mouth parts and he looks at him. "Suk..." 

"What? It's me right? Slowpoke." He stands from his seat and snatches the paper from him. Dohyun sees how Hyunsuk's mouth parts as well when he reads the results. "Fuck." He whispers to himself.

Heeyoung just watches them in confusion, not knowing what's happening and what to say. All of a sudden, Hyunsuk drops to the floor and starts crying. "N-No... this can't be." He says.

"Hyunsuk..." She quickly kneels next to him and puts a hand on his back.

"No... I can't... that isn't true." He sobs. 

She decides to read the paper on the floor and surprisingly sees a DNA test. She glances over at him before getting the paper and reading the results. 

"CHOI HYUNSUK is excluded as the biological father of KAZAMA HARUTO AND KAZAMA SEI. This conclusion is based on the non-matching alleles observed at the STR loci listed above with a DI equal to 0. The probability of paternity is 0%."

A gasp escapes her lips and she looks up at Dohyun. "Are you sure this is real? This isn't a joke?" He sadly nods his head. 

She wanted to get mad at Hyunsuk for not telling her about getting the test done. What even made him think about getting one? She thought. So many things were running through her mind right now but the only thing she needs to do now is comfort her fiancé. Heeyoung carefully wrapped her arms around him as he finally gave in and sobbed into her arms. 

"I love them so much, I took care of them because I knew that they were mine. What happened? Why is this happening to me?" He says. She continues rubbing his back as he cries. 

"My Haruto... My Sei... I'm so sorry..."