16

Choi Family Residence

"Harutoooo don't be noisy my baby doll is sleeping." Sei whined while putting down her doll inside the small toy crib.

He continued running around while holding his toy airplane. "Wheeeee vrooooommm!"

Heeyoung looked at her apologetically and stroked her hair. "Maybe we can just take the baby to your room to sleep?"

"Okay, she might wake up so we must be careful." Sei explained to her.

She gave her a nod and carried the small toy crib going to the room of the twins that was connected to their playroom. Sei followed her with small steps as the toy crib was placed next to her purple princess bed. Some soft knocks were heard on the bedroom door and one of the nannies came in.

"Hello, your afternoon snacks are ready downstairs." She smiled to them.

Haruto heard her and went to their room. "Nanny, do we have baby bread from Uncle Jihoon's bakery?" He asked.

"Sorry, your dad didn't tell us to buy any pastries from there today." She said.

"But we like baby bread..." Sei pouted.

Heeyoung saw how the twins were craving for it and decided to take action. "Where's Jihoon's bakery?"

"Oh it's across the street in the left corner."

"I'll buy some for them, what is it called?"

"Are you sure madam? We can run the errand instead."

"It's alright, what do they usually eat from there?"

"It's called freshly baked bread rolls but the twins call it baby bread. Sometimes we order chocolate filled bread if there is."

"Okay, wait for me Sei and Haruto. I'll buy some."

"YAAAAAYYYYY!" They both cheered out of happiness which made Heeyoung and their nanny laugh.

Their nanny stayed in the room with them while Heeyoung went out to buy what the twins are requesting. She crossed the street and went to the left corner just like what their nanny said, only to arrive in Jihoon's cafe and bakery that was colored in warm tones with some indigo colored accents.

Heeyoung entered and felt the cool air from the air conditioning inside. The store had some customers in it who were meeting with friends, studying, or working. She spotted Jihoon in the baking area with the transparent glass for people to watch him make some bread. He was kneading the dough with such passion just like how Hyunsuk describes him all the time.

She tapped the glass lightly which made him look up and give her his famous eye smile. "Heeyoung! It's nice to see you!" He left the work station and removed his apron.

"Hello Jihoon." She greeted back.

"What are you doing here? What's up?"

"Just passing by to get Haruto and Sei some of their favorite bread rolls of yours."

He was shocked by hearing those names. "Oh did you come from their house?"