Kakashi Hatake | Dummies

Pairing: Kakashi Hatake x F!Reader
Summary: the 4 times Team 7 tried to get you and Kakashi together, and the one time they found out you already were.
Warnings: none
Word Count: 1.6k

Sakura was the first one to notice how different her Sensei acted whenever you around

Sakura was the first one to notice how different her Sensei acted whenever you around. It mostly had to do with the fact that Naruto hardly paid attention to your interactions and Sasuke couldn't bring himself to care. But Sakura had a plan, and she needed those two to help.

The three of them sat in Ichiraku's, Sakura sitting between the two as she explained her plan.

"Why should we help Kakashi-Sensei with dating? The man reads porn books in front of us every day. Clearly he doesn't need help - especially ours - to find a girlfriend."

"Don't you see those two together? They act like complete fools around each other."

"That's my point, Sasuke. Think of how happy they'd be if they were actually dating! And besides, if we put that much work in trying to find out what Kakashi-Sensei looked like under his mask, getting him and [Y/N]-Sensei together will be easier than beating up Naruto."

"Hey!"

-

The next day, the three of them followed you around to try and see what type of things you would like. They hid from you well, Kakashi's hard training pulling off. And much to their surprise, Kakashi ended up bumping into you. Sakura smiled, seeing the admiration on your features as you looked at her Sensei.

"Wow, I guess you were right, Sakura."

"What was Sakura right about?"

All three jumped, eyes wide as Kakashi appeared behind them. Kakashi patiently waited for an answer, Sakura tapping her fingers together.

"Just um," Sakura smiled as an idea popped into her head, "we wanted to see if [Y/N]-Sensei wanted to have lunch. Why don't you join us, Kakashi-Sensei?"

Kakashi smiled, "I know for a fact she had lunch plans for today. Now, you three go on with your day. We have a long training session tomorrow."

"Yes, sir."

-

You visited the training grounds the next morning, seeing Kakashi's students sitting around, their Sensei no where in sight. You waved to them, a smile on your face as you asked about the silver-haired ninja.

"Kakashi-Sensei is usually late like this. He could be here in five minutes or another hour. It depends."

You couldn't help but laugh, "Yeah, that sounds like him. I have to run, but let him know I came by okay?"

Kakashi showed up around twenty minutes later, nose stuck in his book as per usual. Sakura tried her best to hide her distaste for the orange book. She waited for Naruto to stop berating Kakashi for being late before speaking up.