Kakashi Hatake || Comfort

Pairing: Kakashi Hatake x F!Reader
Warnings: a swear word or two, just over all fluff with Kakashi
Word Count: 700+
A/N: my first ever Naruto fic had to be with my favorite, hope you enjoy!

Pairing: Kakashi Hatake x F!ReaderWarnings: a swear word or two, just over all fluff with KakashiWord Count: 700+A/N: my first ever Naruto fic had to be with my favorite, hope you enjoy!

Moments like these with Kakashi were your favorite. The light breeze blowing against you as the two of you rested against a tree. You sat in between Kakashi's legs, head resting on his chest as he read his book.

You felt so at ease, so relaxed as his fingers gently rubbed over your arm. Vibrations were felt through his chest as he let out a low chuckle, pulling his attention away from the page he was on.

"You look like you're about to fall asleep. Would you like to go?"

"No, I'm just relaxing. We can stay as long as you want."

He simply nodded, mask-covered lips pressed against your head, "Let me finish this chapter and then we can get something to eat if you'd like. Or I can make you something."

"You finally got an off day," you shifted slightly to get a better look at him, "don't you want to relax?"

He free hand moved to the back of his neck instinctively, the exposed skin turned a light shade of pink, "Sure, but I want to spend as much time with you as I can."

It took Kakashi a long to speak his mind about how he felt, even longer for him to be comfortable enough to say what was on his mind about being with you. Even so far into your relationship, it still caught you off guard.

"Whatever you want to do, Kakashi."

"We can eat out, I could go for some Ichiraku's anyways."

You took your place back against his chest, his steady heartbeat thudding against your ear. It didn't take long for him to finish the chapter, placing the book away once he was done. His strong arms tightened around you, startling you as you realized you'd dozed off.

You were about to apologize, Kakashi stopping you as he quickly pulled his mask down before pulling you in for a sweet kiss. You were sure your knees would've buckled beneath had you been standing. This man had such an affect on you.

A small whimper left you as he pulled away, the mask now pulled over his nose. You couldn't help but smile at the small glance you got of the handsome face hidden beneath it. Gods, did you love him.

The two of you dusted the dirt from your clothes before making your way to Ichiraku's. Kakashi's hand gently resting against your back as you walked. He lifted the curtains once you arrived, sitting beside you on the stools. He ordered for the both of you once you decided on what you wanted.

You found yourself admiring him once again as the two of you waited for the food. He didn't say anything, just slipped his hand in yours. The small gesture surprising you; he wasn't always this open with affection in public. Kakashi only laughed at the surprised expression on your face.

-

You always hated when your time with Kakashi was up. You had so much respect for him and what he did for Konha, but at times wanted to indulge in your thoughts of keeping him all to yourself.

Kakashi walked you home after your long day together. He waited patiently as you opened the door, an arm slipping across your waist as you turned to him.

"Can you stay?"

"For you? Always," he led you inside, shutting the door behind him.

-

Kakashi decided moments like these were his favorites. Not the things he tried to copy from his books, or when he did some sort of grand gesture to try and show you how much he loves you - you always told him he didn't need to do so as you knew how he felt from the little things he does.

No, it was moments like the ones shared today where he felt he could truly be himself. And now as he laid in bed with you, you tucked into his side fast asleep. The small mumbles and calls of his name reminding him that you weren't leaving anytime soon.

Kakashi realized it then, that every moment spent with you was his favorite.