Kakashi Hatake | Taking Care of His Sick S/o

A/N: sick in bed and all I want is comfort from my fav :(

Kakashi looked up from his book as you sneezed for the fifth time in a few short minutes

Kakashi looked up from his book as you sneezed for the fifth time in a few short minutes. He sighed, knowing you could be stubborn about taking rest when you needed it.

He stood up from his seat, hands resting gently on your shoulders. Kakashi kissed the crown of your head as he softly spoke.

"Come on, love. You need to rest."

"I will, Kakashi, don't worry. I need to get this paperwork done to turn in. I'm almost finished."

Kakashi placed his hand atop of yours and gave you a soft smile, "I'll let them know you're not feeling too well and the paperwork will be a little late. You're one of the most hard-working shinobi in the village, I think you can take a few days to recover."

You pondered his words a moment, a sniffle and a nod being the only answer you could give. Kakashi helped you up, letting you hold onto him as he took you to your shared bedroom. He eased you onto the bed, pulling the blanket over your form.

"You get some rest, I'll be in soon with a drink and some food."

You shook your head, holding onto his hand, "No that's okay. Will you stay with me until I fall asleep?"

Kakashi smiled, sliding in beside you, "Of course my love, whatever you need."