Drawing Kakashi

I love this idea so much omg it's too cute

Lines quickly filled the page as your pen dragged across the paper

Lines quickly filled the page as your pen dragged across the paper. Kakashi was concentrating on his book while you studied his features as you drew them on the paper on your lap. You've drawn his plenty of times, but he was your favorite muse.

Kakashi glanced up from his book, surprised to see his face being drawn by you. He closed the book, placing it down before pushing closer to you.

"Wow, that looks amazing."

You let out a yelp, so lost in what you were doing you didn't even hear him move. Kakashi just laughed, an arm gently placed around you.

"I didn't mean to scare you, I'm sorry."

You smiled, "It's fine, don't worry about it."

"Can I ask, why do you draw me? It's not that I mind it, I'm just curious."

You shrugged, a tiny bit embarrassed, "I draw what makes me happy, and you make me the happiest."

Kakashi smiled, "You're adorable. You can continue if you want too."

"Well this is one practically done. There is something I wanted to ask you thought, which of course you can say no."

"What is it?"

"Can I draw you without your mask?"

Kakashi sat there a moment, pondering your question, "Well, I don't see why not. Tell me what you want me to do."

You turned to face him, watching as he took off his mask. You gently cupped his face, adoring his smile as he looked at you.

"Such a handsome man, how'd I get so lucky?"

Kakashi smiled, turning to kiss your hand, "I ask myself that same question everyday."