Kakashi's s/o Seeing His Face for the First Time

Not gonna lie, I've thought about writing something like this far to many times before lol, hope you enjoy!

It was early in the morning, early enough that the sun still hasn't risen. Kakashi was still fast asleep beside you. His chest rose and fell evenly as the blanket covered his face. The fabric slipped along his skin to which you pulled up before any more of his face was exposed. He hadn't taken the mask off in front of you yet and you respected his privacy.

Placing a gentle kiss to his forehead, you quietly left the room to get a start on breakfast. Kakashi usually cooked the meals whenever you stayed over but you figured you'd treat him this time.

The food was nearly done when strong arms wrapped around your middle. You tended slightly, only relaxing as Kakashi's voice - still laced with sleep - filled your ears.

"Good morning, my love."

You smiled, leaning against him, feeling his bare skin against you as your shirt rode up. He leaned against your shoulder, and you could feel the small stubble next to your neck.

"Kashi?"

"Hm?"

You shifted slightly, rubbing his forearm softly, "Are you wearing your mask?"

He chuckled, pressing his lips to your exposed skin, "Do you want me to put it on?"

You turned in his arms almost too quickly, steadying yourself on his arms. Your eyes widened slightly as you finally got a look at what your boyfriend actually looked like beneath his mask. You swooned at his smile, pink tinting his cheeks as embarrassment flooded him.

"That bad huh?"

You shook your head, placing both hands on his cheeks before pressing your lips against his skin. You gently kissed his scar, moving over to his lips. His hands gently rested on your back as you pulled away. You thumb softly stroking against his cheek.

"You are literally perfect, Kakashi."

He said nothing, just smiled before going back to kiss you again.