Chapter 28

AHHHH Its finished! I hope you guys enjoy ;) 

small trigger warning: Substance abuse

Also I suggest using the spotify playlist and playing the songs in this chapter for a better experience. last three songs on the playlist are in here!

One Month Later

I hear the sound of the waves crashing along the shore as the sun shines into the windows. I open my eyes and stretch my body. I feel an arm around my naked waist pull me closer to the body behind me. I smile as I turn around and face the beautiful woman laying beside me. Her eyes are still hidden from me and her breathing is still steady. I lift my hand towards her face and trace her jawline. My body still feels sore from last night but in the best way possible. Her eyebrows furrow as I trace my finger down her jaw to her neck. She moves and lays on her back, the sheet falling down her body revealing her chest. I bite my lip softly as I get an idea. I lean in and start to leave small kisses on her cheek, slowly moving down to her neck. I suck lightly behind her ear making her tilt her head up more, giving me more room. I leave a few hickeys down her neck as I place my hand on her abs. I continue to kiss down her neck to her collarbones and chest, I make sure to leave a few more hickeys before going back up her neck and finally kiss her firmly. I knew she woke up the second I started to suck on her neck. I smile as she kisses me back with so much love. She swipes her tongue across my bottom lip and I open my mouth for her to explore. I squeak as I'm suddenly laying on my back and she hovers over me. She kisses me hard before pulling back slightly and resting her forehead against mine. I open my eyes and am met with my favorite pair of green eyes.

I watch as her eyes trace all over my face and down my neck. I giggle as she bites her lip as her eyes travel down to my chest. Her eyes shoot back up to mine as I continue to giggle. She smiles wide as I laugh before leaning down and kissing me again. I melt into her kiss. I have never felt so relaxed in my life. I feel like I'm floating on a cloud that only has me and her. I pull away and put a hand on her cheek.

"Good Morning gorgeous" I whisper as I bump my nose against hers. I haven't stopped smiling since we got here. My face is starting to hurt with how much I've been smiling but I don't even care. I watch the blush creep up on her cheeks as she smiles. I love being able to make her blush. She hides her face in my neck causing me to giggle. She playfully bites at my neck making me gasp. I somehow find the strength to flip us over as I straddle her waist. Lauren puts her hands on my hips as she looks up at me. I run my fingers through my hair as I look into her beautiful eyes. She rubs her hands up and down my thighs as she travels her eyes down my body again.

"You're so beautiful. How did I get so lucky?" She says as she sits up and wraps her arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around her neck and tangle my fingers in her hair as I lean down and kiss her again. "I'm the lucky one here babe, you're literally the definition of perfection." I whisper against her lips. She kisses me again and I tug on her hair to pull her back. I get up out of her arms and get out of bed. I stretch my body and look over my shoulder at her. She's staring again. I don't know what she sees but she has made me feel so much more comfortable in my body. I try not to think about the scars littering my body and give her a small smirk as she finally looks back into my eyes after staring at my ass. "I'm going to shower and then I want to go down to the beach." I say to her. She groans and falls back into the pillows.

She looks back at me and pouts. "Can't we just stay in bed all day, I promise we will have much more fun." She winks. I roll my eyes at her. I reach down and throw on her shirt and then turn around to look at her. "Laur, you're the one that convinced me to take a trip to Cancun. I want to enjoy what this place has to offer." I say. She sits up and throws her legs over the bed. "I know but we have a whole month here. We can explore next week. Can't we just spend this whole week in bed? Preferably naked the whole time?" She asks as she pouts again. My heart melts as she gives me puppy dog eyes. I walk over to the bed and rest my hands next to her legs and lean in close. Her eyes widen and mouth parts slightly as she stares at me. I smirk again.