Crying In The Club

GUYS HOLY FUCK. I KNEW HER SONG WAS GONNA BE GOOD BUT I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS😍 Its such a different side to Camz and I love it so much. You can hear the passion in her voice as she sings. Its so different to what we are used to hearing and I'm in love with it.

THE VIDEO GOT ME

I Have Questions sent chills down my spine

I Have Questions sent chills down my spine. The way you can hear her pain and the passion in the way she sings it absolutely incredible. Crying In The Club gave me eargasms and a heart attack.

I seriously can not wait for her album to drop.

Here's a link to the music video if you haven't seen it.

http://vevo.ly/HrMlv2

Little author note for this story:

I have no idea when I'm going to try and work on the next chapter. There has been a lot going on lately and its tearing me apart. I'm dealing with a lot of stress with school and trying to mend a broken heart after a break up, so I don't know when I will be updating but when I know I will let y'all know. You guys have been loving the shit out of this story and I dont know why, to me its not that good. But I love every single one of you and am so thankful that you like this story. I have ideas for this story I just haven't had the time or motivation to actually write.

Anyways, go listen to Camila's song and give her all the love because she deserves it.

Love Y'all❤

Stay Beautiful and Strong✊

-Kisses Taylor