Chapter 14

This is just a filler chapter so I'm so sorry that its short😭

Lauren's POV

How am I going to get her out of there? I have to do something. I can't let her keep getting hurt. But how do I even get to her? I'm in Miami and she's in fucking Texas. I could call up Mani but she doesn't know what's going on in Ally's house and I will not break Ally's trust. How can I get to Texas without telling my family what's happening with her. Fuck. This is all fucked up and all my fault. Why did I have to be so stupid? Why did I do that to her? Why? Why am I so fucking selfish and such a bitch. I can't go to Camz cause for some unknown reason she is pissed at Ally. Dinah is all the way in Cali but maybe she knows what's going on. I quickly take out my phone sending Dinah a text.

Me: D I need your help. It's about Ally.

Immediately Dinah calls my phone and I answer.

"Hi." I breathe out.

"Do you know?" She asks me. "Do I know about what's happening with Ally? Yes. and that's why I need your help." I say letting out a sigh. "I need to get her out of there DJ but I don't know how." I confess.

I tell her everything. All my thoughts, all my insecurities, about Ally. This is why I love Dinah, she can be an annoying prankster but is a really good listener when you need someone to talk to. "Okay Laur, here's what you should do." She says. She tells me her ideas which make my mind start to work trying to figure out a plan to save Ally.

I will die if it means saving Ally. I will do whatever it takes. Then it clicks in my head.

"Dinah. I know what I'm going to do." I tell her my plan and she agrees with me.

Now time to figure out how to sneak past my parents.

It's been a few days since my chat with Dinah and my plan will take action either in a few days or next week. I am currently packing up my duffel bag full of everything I'm going to need. My parents are leaving for their anniversary this weekend.

"What are you doing Lauren?" I hear my little sister Taylor say. I freeze. Fuck. I hide my duffel bag and face her. "W-What do you mean Tay?" I ask. Really Lauren? Fucking stuttering. Great. "Why are you packing a duffel bag?" She asks walking into my room. I sigh. "Promise not to tell mom and dad?" I say hopefully. She nods her head sitting down on my bed.

"I'm going to see Ally for a little bit." I sort of lie. "So why can't mom and dad now about this?" She asks me. "They just can't Tay okay? Now go please I need to do things." I say slightly harsh making me feel guilty. She looks hurt but nods her head leaving my room. I sigh. I'll have to apologize to her when I get back.

I go into my closet and grab my stash of money. I stuff it in my duffel bag and grab the last thing I needed. I zip up my duffel bag and sigh.

It's time to go save Ally. Even if I have to die doing it.

So yeah..

Back to Ally's POV next chap

What do you think Lauren has planned?

Comment!

Love y'all❤

Stay Beautiful and strong✊

-Kisses Taylor