Chapter 10

Here's a double update for y'all😁
PS. Please don't hate me for the upcoming chapter😅

I don't open my eyes. I can't. But I can hear everything around me. I hear the sound of a heart monitor and voices everywhere. Some whispering, some talking casually others screaming. I hear screaming outside my door. It sounds like Dinah and Lauren? Why is she here? She hates me. Suddenly the screaming quiets down and the door to my room busts open. I hear the girls scream Lauren's name as someone walks inside the room. I feel someone grab my head and sit next to my bed. I know that hand anywhere. But why is she here? She wanted nothing to do with me. She hates me. I'm nothing but a Dyke to her. So why on Earth is she here? I hear a sniffle and my heart immediately breaks at the sound. Oh Lauren. Don't cry. She starts mumbling to herself as she continues to sniffle. I suddenly feel her get up, place a kiss on my forehead and whisper, "I'm so sorry." What? But she hates me? Why is she saying sorry? She's not the one that has something wrong with her. I do. I'm nothing but a Dyke. She has no reason to be sorry. So why is she sorry? I don't understand. I don't understand anything anymore. I hear footsteps leave and more come into the room. I hear the girls chatter among themselves about the situation. "What are we going to do?" Normani asks. "What do you mean?" Dinah asks her. "What are we going to do about her?" Mani replies. I don't know if she's talking about me or Lauren but I have a feeling it's about me. "You want to clarify what you mean there Normani?" Dinah says defensively. "D relax. I wasn't talking about Ally. I was talking about Lauren and the way she acting towards Ally." Normani says. I hear Dinah sigh and feel her grab my hand. I smile on the inside. So they actually do care about me? I thought I was invisible. Wait a minute. If I'm in the hospital. That means. No. Oh no. Please no. That means they've seen my cuts and scars. God no please. I feel Dinah rub her thumb over my hand and sighs sadly again. "We are gonna wait until Ally is better and talks to us about going on. I will deal with Lauren. But right now Ally needs us more than ever. She's struggling inside I can see it. But we can't push her to tell us. She has to come to us." Dinah says softly. So they all know. They know about my scars. They know about my feelings for Lauren. They know I'm a Dyke. Yet they are still here? And caring about me? I don't understand. Why aren't they talking to Simon about kicking me out of the band. Or completely avoiding me. I just don't get it. I start to move my eyes a little under my eyelids. I want to see their faces. So I can see if they really do care or if they are just saying these things cause they know I can hear them. I finally open my eyes but immediately close them again due to the brightness of the room causing me to groan. I hear someone shuffle out of the room. Probably to get a doctor. When I open my eyes again the room is dimmer. I look over at Camila and see her by the light switch smiling softly at me. I give her a small smile. Soon enough Normani and a doctor comes back into the room and I feel Dinah squeeze my hand reassuringly. I look over at her and squeeze her hand back. "So Ally you have a few cuts and bruises from the accident along with two broken ribs and a minor concussion. I'm going to give you some pain meds for your ribs and you should be all set. You're going to feel a bit dizzy for a while when you walk due to your concussion but that will go away in a few days. Just stay rested and don't do anything too extreme for about a week." The doctor tells me and I nod. "Now I know you probably don't want to do this but there is a police officer that would like to ask you a few questions involving the attack. Is that okay?" he asks me. I hesitate but nod softly. He nods and walks out. Soon after a young looking officer walks in. "Hi Ally, I know you probably don't want to be reminded of what happened to you and I completely understand that so I will make this as quick as I can okay?" She says. I nod taking a deep breath. "Okay all I really need to know is if you happened to recognize the guys that attacked you." She says. I furrow my brow. They seemed familiar. But I don't know anyone that would want to physically hurt me. That voice. Oh my god. I know that voice anywhere. But why? Why would he do this? My eyes widen. I knew all five of them. Oh my god. But Why? What have I ever done to any of them to deserve this? God Why are you punishing me so hard. Why would they hurt me? I don't understand. I look back up at the officer when she calls my name. I take a deep breath and look at the girls around me. Seeing the fear and worry on their faces. I look back at the officer.

"I know all five of them."

So.. Yeah..
Who do you think hurt Ally?

Prepare for yourself for the next chapter...

Love y'all

Stay Beautiful and Strong

-Kisses Taylor