Love You

You are valuable. You are beautiful. You are so worthy of love and respect and happiness. Just because someone hurts you doesn't mean you deserve it. Just because you didn't get something doesn't mean you're not good enough. Just because you failed doesn't mean you can't succeed. Keep trying. Hang in there. It'll be alright.  You gotta stop being so hard on yourself. It only makes life unnecessarily more difficult. You deserve love. You deserve happiness. You deserve good things. You are full of light and love and goodness. Bad things happen. Bad things come and go but the good inside you never dies. No amount of mistakes or failures will dim that light, you are ALWAYS able to turn around and do something good and that is why its never too late for you. You're never too far gone. You'll never do anything so bad you'll lose your ability to do good things. You are always a sweetheart, always a pleasant, sweet, kind, loving, caring person with a beautiful heart and soul and an incredible mind. Doesn't matter if you don't see it, doesn't matter if you don't believe it. It will always be true. There's only one of you. Don't let all the bad cloud the good you have. Be yourself. Be who you want to be and be happy. Doesn't matter what others think. It matters what you think. Love yourself. Be happy with yourself. Never lose hope. Never give up on what you believe in. Never give up on dreams. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will. Keep your head up. Keep going forward. One day you'll look yourself in the mirror and smile at who you have become. The past won't haunt you anymore. All that will matter is the now and the future. Never give up on yourself. People love you. One day you'll see that and one day you'll love yourself too.

I know this isn't an update. I just wanted you guys to see this thing I wrote like 5 minutes ago.

I wanted y'all to see this because all of you are exactly what that message says.

A new chapter will be out soon I promise.💕

I love y'all

Stay Beautiful and Strong

-Kisses Taylor