Chapter 9

Not long after I let those words slip from my mouth Lauren shoots up and jumps away from me looking at me with wide eyes. I look at her scared that she heard me. Oh God no. Please don't tell me she heard what I said. She's going to hate me. She's going to hate me forever. I'm going to lose Lauren completely. No God No please. Let this be a nightmare please. "Lauren?" I say with a shaky voice. She just stares at me. She says nothing and stares at me with big green eyes. I reach out for her but she flinches from me and my heart shatters. "Lauren talk to me please." I say my voice breaking. "What did you just say?" She asks in a cold tone. I flinch back at her tone, tears stinging my eyes. No God please. Don't let her hate me. Please. I can't lose her. "Laure I-" I try to say but freeze at the glare she's giving me. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" She asks in a harsher tone now standing up. I look up at her with teary eyes as my heart plummets into my stomach. What is wrong with me? Why am I like this? "I-I don't know." I say whimpering a little. She chuckles darkly scaring me a little. She ducks down staring straight into my eyes. "If you think for a second I'm going to like some Dyke like you, you got another thing coming Allyson." She growls out at me. With that she tries to storm out but stops when Dinah stands in her way glaring at her. Dyke. That's what I am to her. A Dyke. My heart shatters into a million pieces. "What the fuck is wrong with you Lauren?" I hear Dinah snap at Lauren snapping me out of my thoughts. Lauren looks at her shocked. "I-I" She stutters confused. Dinah stands close to Lauren towering over her. "You best get your mind straight cause I know I did not just hear that come from you mouth. I know I did not just hear you be so fucking cruel to Ally." She says in an angry tone. My eyes widen. Dinah is sticking up for me? I thought I didn't matter to them? Why would she stick up for a Dyke like me? Why should she care? Lauren dashes out of the room passing Camila and Normani on the way. Dinah rushes to me pulling me into a tight hug. I hiss a little as she has her arms around one of my still new cuts but ignore it and collapse into her. I sob and grip her shirt as she rubs my back. "T-Thank you." I stammer out. Dinah doesn't say anything just continues to rub my back and kisses my head.
It's been a few days since Lauren blew up on me and called me a Dyke. Every since than Dinah doesn't really leave my side. But when she does I slip away to the bathroom and cut more and deeper than normal. When I return from my daily cutting I see all the girls except Lauren in the front room. Dinah immediately looks at me with concern eyes but I just shake my head and sit next to her. She wraps an arm around me lightly and I cuddle into her side. Every time Lauren passes me she always mutters a hurtful word only I seem to hear. She's called me a Dyke, a slut, a whore, and so on. Lauren enters the room and I tense a little. "Faggot." She mutters but this time it doesn't seem to be only me that heard it. Almost instantly Dinah is at her feet and towering over Lauren. "Okay I've had enough of your shit Jauregui. Why do you keep making such hurtful comments towards Ally!?" She exclaims catching everyone's attention. I stand up tugging on Dinah's arm trying to get her to leave it alone. But she doesn't budge. Lauren looks at Dinah with wide fearful eyes but then locks her eyes with mine and glares at me. "I'm saying such hurtful things to this bitch cause she's a Dyke and is in love with me!" Lauren exclaims, her eyes never once leaving mine. I hear the others gasp. I freeze. I can't move. I don't know what to do. How to react. I feel tears sting my eyes but I blink them away. Suddenly Lauren is pushed down to the couch. I look up surprised realizing Dinah just pushed Lauren. Dinah gets in her face with an angry look none of us has ever seen. "If I ever EVER hear you say something like that again to Ally I will not hesitate to beat the fucking crap out of you Jauregui. Do you hear me?" She says threatenly. Lauren nods frightened. While all the focus is turned from me to Lauren and Dinah I dash out of the bus and run. Tears flood my eyes and down my face as I run. I run until I literally run into a group of guys. I look up at them with wide eyes immediately apologizing and trying to walk away. But a rough hand grabs my wrist tightly making me hiss and look back at the group of guys. "Where do you think you're going slut?" one of them slurs. My eyes widen in fear. No. God no. Not again. I scream trying to escape. I suddenly feel pain in my stomach as I fall to the group. I soon feel more pain as I start to realize all of them are kicking at my body and face. I coware into a ball and scream. Pain. So much pain. I feel a hard kick to the ribs and I gasp for air. Suddenly I hear someone shout and no more blows are thrown my way. I hear people running and others getting hit. I hesitantly look up from my spot and see three of the five guys on the ground groaning in pain. I furrow my brow but then feel someone coming towards me and coware back whimpering. "Ally?" I hear a soft voice. I look up slowly and see Dinah looking down at me worry on her face. I notice she has a few cuts on her face and a bloody nose. Did she just fight off three guys? To save me? Why does she care so much? I don't understand. "Ally can you hear me?" She asks. I slowly nod my head sniffing. "Can you try and get up?" She asks softly. I nod and try and get up only to gasp and fall back down whimpering. "Okay, okay don't try and move alright? I'm gonna pick you up okay Ally?" She says concern laced into her voice. All I can do is nod as tears fall down my face. I feel her pick me up and I whimper. "I know it hurts Ally, I'm gonna take you to the hospital. You might have a few broken ribs and a concussion." She says softly starting to walk. I lay my head on her shoulder as tears stream my face. Why did she have to save me? Why couldn't she just let those guys beat me till I'm dead? I want to be dead.

So... Yeah.. Don't hate me!
Anyway thought I'd update since I'm currently in the car heading to the beach.

Thought I'd give you a treat😁

...If you could call this chapter a treat😅

Anyway, what did you think?

Love y'all

Stay Beautiful and Strong

-Kisses Taylor