Chapter 18

ITS FINALLY DONE AND ITS HERE! AHHHHH

Okay So! This is a long chapter and very important to this story. Also there will be four songs in this chapter. There will also be lyric videos added right above where the music starts. I recommend listening to the videos while reading the lyrics to get the full affect!

ANYWAY ENJOY THIS LONG CHAPTER!

----

One month later

It's been a month since I've been away from my parents and brother. For the first week or so Lauren never left my side, that is until recently. I'm not sure what exactly has changed but I don't think it's good. Lauren has been quiet and distant lately, kind of how she was when she found out my feelings for her. I stopped talking completely, I haven't spoken a word since Lauren stopped talking to me. Her mother and father haven't spoken to me since Lauren brought me here, Chris just gives me looks, and Taylor is the only one that actually talks to me. But she soon stopped bothering to talk to me since I never responded. I am currently alone in the Jauregui household wandering around. I'm lost in complete thought. Why did Lauren just stop talking to me? Did I say something to offend her? Or hurt her? Did I overstep an unknown boundary? I just don't understand. I don't understand anything anymore really. What's the purpose of being here? What's my purpose of still being alive? What's my reason for cutting myself? Why do I constantly question everything now? Why do I even sing anymore? Do I even have a purpose on Earth anymore? So many questions that I will never get answers to. Coming out of my thoughts I find myself in Lauren's music room. I look around the room and see an old grand piano in the middle of the room. I walk to it and sit down looking at the keys. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. I place my hands on the keys and start to play.

Your eyes

Crashin' into my eyes

Was I accidentally falling in love?

Your words

Didn't mean to heal the hurt

Were coincidentally more than enough

All these days I never thought

That I would need someone so much

Who knew?

But I don't think I ever planned

For this helpless circumstance

With you

You're scared, I'm nervous

But I guess that we did it on purpose, on purpose, on purpose

Baby, I know it's weird, but it's worth it

'Cause I guess that we did it on purpose, on purpose, on purpose

But I guess that we did it on purpose

My dreams running into your dreams

It's as if we wished on the same star

And my time changing all of your time

It's a butterfly effect on my heart