A/N

I am a fan of these girls right here. All five. Not one, not two. Five. I would go through hell just to make sure they were smiling. I love them so much and respect them so much. I became a harmonizer 2 years ago and the first year I saw nothing but love, support and respect for these girls. But now? Over half of this fandom either hates on one or just completely disrespects them as a whole. There is maybe 1% of harmonizers that have stayed true to these girls. Never hated any of them, never disrespected them. Have showed nothing hut love, support, and respect for them. I am so tired of this fandom giving every harmonizer a bad name because people don't know how to show respect. Every day since I joined this fandom I've seen the hate and disrespect for these girls, but it was NEVER the actual so called true fans. But as time went on more and more hate and disrespect came and it was from fans that call themselves true fans. It only got worse when Mila did that song with Shawn. These girls do everything for their fans. And this how fans treat them? That's down right disgusting if you call yourself a true fan yet hate on one of them or completely disrespect them. I get it. Their your idols. Their mine too. But they are people too. People who like privacy and love their fans endlessly. My heart breaks seeing how much hate and disrespect these five beautiful kind hearted girls are receiving.

Sorry, but this needed to be addressed. I will try and update tonight, if not tomorrow.

Happy Fourth of July❤

Love y'all❤

Stay Strong and Beautiful✊

-Kisses Taylor