Part 15

**Knock's POV**

Waking up with a migraine was not a fun experience.

What was even more strange was the fact that I was no longer wearing clothes and there was a bed underneath me in a room I've never seen before.

How did I get here again?

I was in the book store and I was trying to grab a book when I fell and...

That man...

That fucking man showed up again out of nowhere.

What does he want?

With a small groan of frustration and exhaustion I glance around the room until my eyes fell onto a small piece of paper resting on the side table.

I wasn't really sure why but with each passing minute that I read this letter I could feel the anger growing more and more.

What the hell is this?

I dream about this guy since I was little and he appears in my life and now he's gonna disappear again.

Why can't he just talk to me and tell me what the hell is going on?

And why am I undressed?

I get the bringing me to a hotel because he didn't know what to do especially since he left right after but like why did he undress me even if he did think I was going to overheat?

Now I've slept with my married ex and had a stranger strip me, what the fuck...

At least the nap helped me feel a little better than before.

Now where is my phone?

It was in my pants and he said there on the chair which would be...

Over there.

Feeling groggy and a little dizzy I stand up and walk over to the chair where my clothes were.

Checking my phone I could see that it was already 10:30 at night...

There were,

*Three miss calls from drake*

*One miss call from Lulu*

*One miss call from Mix*

With a sigh I scroll down and saw a message from Lulu.

Lulu: "I tried to call you but it seems like your busy so I called Drake instead and he told me what's been going on at work. You need to talk to me about these things more often okay? Don't worry about Yu I can look after him for a few days. I don't want you to have to stress about not being able to see him on top of everything else, just do your work and get some sleep. Keep me updated when you see this, I love you."

I don't deserve her I really don't...

I was about to call her back when loud banging sounds start to come from the front door.

What the hell?!?

Quickly I tugged on my pants and made my way over to the door. Every few minutes it would go silent and than the banging would continue. Slowly I peered into the eye hole and looked out to find that man from before trying to open the door with a fork. 

In his other hand I could see a beer and that's when it kind of dawned on me that this man was drunk. Not even tipsy drunk but like delusional drunk. 

I mean no shit, he's trying to open the door with a fork...

Why did he get so waisted?

Knock: Pulling open the door I look at him with worry as he stumbles forward before I grabbed his arms. "Hey are you okay?"