Part 33

**Max's POV**

This morning was hectic...

We spent the majority of it saying goodbye to mom and Tong as dad hid in his office and than we made it to the airport by 1 when our flight leaves at 2:05pm. 

Than we had a pretty boring flight of sleeping and planning everything we were going to have to do once we got there. 

We landed at our destination around 9 in the morning and Knock looked like a nervous mess. 

Currently were in my car that I had left at the airport last time when we left to Bangkok. Every few minutes I couldn't help but glances over at him and think about the thing he had requested of me. 

In a way I understood where he was coming from when it came to wanting to protect his sister but I don't think he realizes how big of a toll this is going to take on him. He's going to be devastated...

Knock: He was looking out the window as I slide a hand onto his thigh. "Do you remember what you need to do?"

Max: "Yes, I am in charge of going to Tong's school and letting them know what's going on. Than I need to head to the apartment and start packing up things around the house. One bag for me, one for Tong and I want to grab some of my brothers things so Tong can have them with him. Than I need to find a moving company to help pack and ship the rest of our thing before getting rid of the apartments lease. As far as my job goes I don't really care about it anymore. I do new things every 10 years anyways. Plus we have more important things to worry about right now."

Knock: "Good, and while your doing that your going to drop me off at the hospital so I can say goodbye and transfer and than I need to go to Lulu's and say goodbye while grabbing Yu before going home and packing some bags for the two of us. Than your going to come over and meet Yu and help me set up my house for the moving company before I transfer my property to Lulu. Than tomorrow we get on the first plane out of here."

Max: "Exactly. Well it sounds like we both know what we need to do. Are you sure your going to be okay on your own?..."

Knock: "Max you don't need to worry about me, I can take care of a few doctors and my sister. Just take care of your own things and meet me at my house. We've got this."

Max: "Okay, okay fine. Just be careful..."

Knock: "I will."

I was pulling up to the front of the hospital now and I felt strange letting him go anywhere without me, this will be the first time he's been anywhere without me since the day he's gotten his memory's back. 

Max: I lean over to his seat and place a kiss on his cheek as he begins to grin. "I love you."

Knock: He closes the distance between us and presses his soft lips to mine before pulling away too early and exiting the car. "I love you too."

I just watched as he walked away and disappeared through the front doors. 

It made me chuckle as I thought about the 3 months I spent lowkey stalking him when I was still trying to figure out who he was. It's crazy how different things are now in such a short amount of time. 

After sitting in the front for a few minutes I immediately get back onto the road and head over to the college that Tong and Win use to teach at. 

Now this was going to be a much less fun experience...

It didn't take me long to get to the school as I pull into the parking garage and jog to the first building I see as students begin staring at me. I could also see a few teachers staring too but I didn't mind.