Part 35

**Max's POV**

**A Week Later**

It's been a week since Knock and I got back from the United States with Yu. Knock has been an emotional mess and I haven't really known how to help him since I was still in the process of trying to keep my own emotions in check.

So far Yu has gotten use to the new home, he does ask about Lulu fairly often but Knock tells him that she's busy and it tends to work for now.

He doesnt think Yu is old enough to know about what I am yet.

Yesterday we spent the entire day trying to explain to him that Knock was going to be sleeping for a few days. It got the point to where we had to say that we were putting him under a few sleeping medications because he was sick and when he woke up he would be cured.

That plan worked a lot better than I thought it was going to...

By the time he went to bed last night, he had already said goodbye to Knock and started to talk about all the baking he was going to do with Mom before Knock woke up. He didn't have to know that she only baked when she was sad, maybe having a kid in the house will cheer her up a little bit.

Once he went to bed Knock and I spent the night talking about Yu's schedule and what I would need to do while he slept. It wasn't too hard to remember but I knew I was nervous to look after him without Knock by my side.

The council is suppose to be here in a week though so we really needed to get this done.

Now I'm just laying in bed with Knock by my side. He was still sleeping at the moment and it was nice to see him look relaxed and peaceful.

I guess the least I could do is get everything ready for him once he wakes up. It was better to do this in the morning than at night because than Yu would see him again and it would make things complicated after our explanation.

Last night wouldn't have worked either because we wanted to spend some time together before he turned.

We havent slept together since I found him but I didn't mind, being in love with him had nothing to do with our sex drives.

When we are ready and mentally stable enough for it than we will.

Slowly sitting up I pull Knock's arm from my waist and set it down by his side before turning toward my night stand. The blood I had prepared last time wasn't any good since It needed to be fresh so I just ended up throwing it out.

Which meant I needed more.

So I allowed my nail to grow before making a cut down my arm from my inner elbow to my wrist. The pain was mild and I found it fascinating as the blood dripped from my arm into the cup. It was strange that a little bit of blood like a few drops to a human was fine but if you consume more than half a cup than our blood takes over there systems and they begin to turn.

Of course only the blood of a pure blood could do this.

Times like this I am grateful that I was born a pure blood and not the maids son. However I also think that being raised by the maid was the best thing that happened to me. She did a good job being my mother and I love her just as much as I love my parents.

I don't even know were my thoughts are at this point.

Maybe I'm just nervous...

Once the cup was full I set it onto the table and watch as the skin on my arm slowly healed back together. I was zoning out on my arm when a pair of arms snake around my waist from behind.

Knock: "Mmmm, come back to bed..."

Max: I intertwine our fingers with a smile. "I can't, we have things we need to do."