CHAPTER 10 - Battle of the Demons

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hands up."

Law was surrounded. Moria was out of his chains and demanded redemption.

"You've wasted a lot of my time, Trafalgar Law. I hope you are ready." he bellowed.

Law couldn't realise how they could've opened Moria's chains. The sniper who had rescued the Shadow Warlord was aiming his Springfield M1903 Sniper Rifle against Law's head.

"The deal's off, Trafalgar!" Dr. Hogback showed up.

"You!" Law was shocked. The doctor was swinging around an extra set of keys as he walked ahead.

"I knew we might lose one of these by accident. Better safe than sorry. Fosfosfos..." Dr. Hogback mocked.

"Tsk... I can't believe we let that Pirate Hunter and his friends take away Kocho and Kuwajima." Moria regretted.

"That can wait, Master. First, we need to deal with this guy." Hogback reminded.

"Right." Moria glared upon his fellow former Warlord.

"Drown him. Fry him. Impale him." Words chanted among the zombies.

But little did they know that Law had prepared a 'Room', very since Zoro and the others had departed.

"Takt." Law lifted his finger. The ship began to rise above the sea, against everyone's confusion, later turning into panic.

"I guess there's no other choice. I'll take you all down at once." Law mentioned moving his right arm. The ship began to turn sideways.

"You wouldn't dare!" Moria shouted, "Brick Bats, get him!"

The shadow bats rushed towards the Surgeon of Death.

"Shambles!" Law switched positions with Moria, leading the Brick Bats to hit its Master instead.

"You bastard!" Moria cried.

"Oh no!" Hogback's plan turned upside down.

There was no way Law would've negotiated any further. But the man had other worries. His powers were running out from his extended use of his 'Room'. The others had no clue about that. Law decided to keep the deception that way, directing the ship towards the coast. Fog shrouded the surroundings making navigation harder. Law remembered the direction towards the land, believing that he'll see it eventually.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ship crashed hard onto a huge cliff. Many of the zombies were thrown overboard, losing their shadows after being engulfed by seawater.

"Damn!" Law made upon land but lost control of his powers. The ship began falling down.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Moria glared at him. And he wasn't kidding. Dead corpses wouldn't be hard to find upon the mainland, and Law decided not to let that happen. The sea prism chains fell and returned back to the sea along with the tumbling ship. Law realised only one option to prevent further troubles.

"Room!" he bestowed his last ounces of power to bring things into his favour.

He switched himself near Moria with a pebble and thrust his right arm upon him, "Scalpel!"

Moria was shocked to find his heart in the Surgeon's hands. To make things worse, Law dismembered Moria's head, as added collateral. Rain poured from the sky and he used the droplets to swap himself atop the cliff. The ship fell to the water. The only one with any immunity to the situation was Dr. Hogback who had neither a Devil Fruit Power nor was a zombie. But Law hadn't the time to peruse their aftermath.