CHAPTER 32 - Exorcist

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Law grabbed hold of Inosuke's second blade that was dropped by an unconscious Aoi. He looked at the girl, stabbing the blade upon Daki in retaliation. The latter squealed from the Nichirin blade stabbed onto her forehead, the effects burning through her body.

Meanwhile, Law drew out his long sword. The Demon brother, Gyutaro observed in fury. Moria's muff of a cloth untied itself from all the moving around, letting him yell in wrath.

"Bastards, all of you! I'll make sure to dig every last one of your friends' grave and send them to your deaths!" he bellowed.

"You can't do good with a head and no hands, now can you?" Gyutaro mocked.

"Shut up! You Demons think I'll work with that bastard of a Demon Master. I am the Master of Death! Don't mock me scum!"

Gyutaro's eyes narrowed. Moria gasped to find the Demon's claws right onto his face skin, sharp and deadly. Blood dripped from the scratch.

"It'll be easy to end you." Gyutaro remarked. He looked back upon Law. The latter observed in patience as he did until a moment ago.

"Room." Law commanded, covering the range of his body.

"What's wrong? That move of yours was a lot larger the last time," the former remarked, "Running out of strength?"

Law made no reply.

"You want to contest me with your speed?" Gyutaro grinned. He let down Moria on the ground, drawing out two sickles made out from his Blood Demon Art.

"Anyone getting near this head is going to die a gruesome death." Gyutaro said, patting Moria's cage.

"Get the cage." Law told Zenitsu and Nezuko.

"He's an Upper Demon Moon." Zenitsu replied, looking upon Law in disbelief.

Tanjiro and Inosuke joined the conversation.

"You two get her back to the Mansion." Law told the two of them.

"I don't think it's a good idea to bring back an Upper Demon Moon." Tanjiro replied.

Law extended his Room to cover Daki, "I'll make it easy for you."

"Radio Knife."

He hacked off Daki into pieces making her incapable of rejoining her body back.

"How dare you!" Gyutaro growled, letting his two sickles fly off towards his enemies.

Law blocked the one intended for him whilst Tanjiro and Inosuke dodged the other one in haste. The sickles turned around and flew up high in the sky. Meanwhile, Gyutaro drew out two more of those sickles made out from his blood.

"Get back to the Mansion. Mitsu-ya and Tama-ya should handle the Moon-Demon." Law said.

Though hesitant to leave Nezuko and the others, Tanjiro made a reluctant nod.

"You are not serious, right? You don't expect us to get that man's head, do you?" Zenitsu asked, yet in doubt of Law's plan.

"Or you want to fight that guy?" the latter asked. Zenitsu panicked observing the terrifying Gyutaro.

"You two are the fastest," Law said referring to Nezuko and Zenitsu, "It'll be a mess if Kibutsuji gets hold of Moria and finds a way to use his powers. You don't want that now, do you?"

Zenitsu had little idea of Moria's Devil Fruit powers but he knew any added ability to Kibutsuji's could make things worse any day. That damned demon was the Demon King after all. Rumoured to be undefeatable.