CHAPTER 26 - Scallywags

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Last I remember, you were in cohorts with Trafalgar and Roronoa, on Gecko Moria's ship. Where are they?" Jack demanded.

"Can't say." replied Tomioka.

Jack slammed his leg on the ground, shaking the area.

Uzui was surprised by the shock wave.

"This is the worst case." Tomioka whispered, "Law wouldn't want to hear this."

"What are you blabbing, swordsman? You wanna speak of Trafalgar, you speak to me where he is."

"I doubt you pirates have a sense of honour or conduct, but we follow some rules here. We know better than to sell out our friends." Tomioka said.

"Don't patronize me, boy!" Jack was losing his cool, "I know those bastards are out there. But instead, I'll crush the both of you right here. That should draw them out in the open."

Tomioka and Uzui braced with their blades.

"You should've wished to have never been born. I'll wreck this land like I crushed that Mink kingdom to the ground."

Jack got serious, and Tomioka knew it the moment the former began to change in size. Uzui was astounded to observe Jack shape-shifting like a Demon. But he knew they were facing something worse.

"We need to take him down fast." Tomioka mentioned.

"I know. This fellow is trouble the moment he appeared." Uzui said, looking behind, "Master Kuwajima, you ready?"

The old man replied drawing his blade.

Jack slammed his heavy mammoth limbs pounding into the ground, followed with an unexpected dash of super speed, in contrast to his enormous mammoth size.

"Fourth Form..." Uzui took the vanguard. He clashed head-on against Jack's tusks with his spinning dual blades.

"The strength!" he groaned holding the enemy but only by a hair.

He began to realise it wasn't the wisest move confronting Jack up front, especially with his explosives he had dropped with his Fourth Form technique. Uzui knew it wasn't the best case scenario should his bombs go off next to him.

Explosions shook the battle, throwing off Uzui in a hurl.

"Stupid bombs!" Jack bellowed, annoyed from the cacophony. The surprise did little damage but acted as a better decoy.

"Waterfall Basin!" Tomioka dived in from above under the moonlight.

Jack managed to sense the attack whilst his delirious ordeal, blocking it with his sturdy tusks. Tomioka continued to enforce against Jack, making a small impact crater on the ground from his vertical impact.

"Not bad." remarked Jack, glaring upon Tomioka's blue eyes.

Jack began to nullify the force bringing Tomioka to a standstill above his tusks.

"Now, you die." The former prepared to slam Tomioka into the ground before he could've escaped.

Despite Jack's continued glare, Tomioka made a sudden realisation that his enemy had stopped on his tracks. The latter escaped from the opportunity. As he leaped, he discovered Master Kuwajima behind Jack, holding his blade to his front. Little he could have fathomed at that short moment.

Five lightning strikes shook Jack off his stance from the blade of the old Thunder Pillar.

"Rice Spirit..." muttered Kuwajima's faint voice.