lower half's last part (part 1)

a/n: this is the first part out of three parts of the lower half of the story. read at your own risk.

(spg: theme, language, violence)

"What the fuck are we doing here again?"

I took no notice of Lewis who was seated in the backseat, my eyes remained in her apartment as I long-sufferingly waited for her to go out.

Today was her graduation.

And I intend to get her back. I had reached my last straw the past weeks. Two weeks was fucking enough. I've been through complete hell without her, had my back against the wall. And I couldn't let another day pass by. Not anymore.

"Are these flowers for her?" Lewis asked again, referring to the bouquet placed on the backseat.

I ignored him again, his words falling on deaf ears.

"You're fucking sick," he dared to append. "She already dumped your ass. Why can't you—"

"Lew," Asher discontinued. He was sitting in the front seat, turning a bit to Lewis.

"What? He's been doing this for weeks! His ALE's next month for fuck's sake! He hasn't been reviewing for weeks because all he did was this! Over and fucking over again! If the girl doesn't want you, let her fucking be! You'll just push her away more by following her around like a sick dog!"

My jaw clenched. I was about to wrangle Lewis when Arisse finally appeared from her apartment. She was wearing a white dress that suited her character. She was the purest, kindest, most compassionate—literally the best girl I've ever known.

God, how could she be this perfect?

"There goes your bone!" Lewis sarcastically uttered, his hand motioning Arisse.

"Shut the fuck up," I spat before hitting his hand and taking a box out of the glove compartment. The box where I stored Arisse's newly-fixed necklace. I personally asked the person to fix it as soon as possible so I could give it back to Arisse at her graduation. Maybe when she sees the necklace, she'd be reminded that she loves me. Then, she'd take me back and we'd be okay.

My eyes darted back to Arisse and caught sight of her with her family—minus her dad. Her mom was holding Arisse's toga and there was something off that I couldn't explain in their expression. This was Arisse's graduation but why weren't they seemed happy?

Tita Thelma talked to Arisse before she wore the toga on her. She stared at her for a long before she lovingly kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.

Fuck, I want to get down my car and cage Arisse with a tight hug, too. I want to kiss her forehead and whisper how proud I am of her. Damn. My girl was graduating. I couldn't wrap my head around it. But in a fucking twisted fate, what I couldn't believe more was how did we come to this? I was just fucking watching her from afar like a creep where I imagined and planned to be with her on this day.