lower half's last part (part 2)

a/n: this long chapter contains sensitive contents. read at your own risk.

(spg - theme, language, violence)

"You look dashing, babe."

I smiled up at Brielle who was wearing a black long gown. I was here at their house to fetch her since tonight was Tita Brine's birthday party.

"Thank you. You look stunning yourself," I complimented. She was really beautiful. From her expressive eyes, pointed nose, and full lips. A lot of people mistook her for a model and a celebrity.

She beamed widely and sauntered into me, wrapping her arms around my nape on the instant and brushing her nose to mine.

"Let's go to my room for a while?" she sensually whispered before pressing a light kiss on my lips.

"We're running late—"

"Five minutes, please?"

I know what she meant by that five minutes. She wanted to make out.

"Your make-up will be ruined," I pointed.

"I'll just re-apply it, then. Come on, babe." She pouted and I laughed, she took that as an indicator to drag me up to her room.

"Oh, hija!" Tita Brine kissed Brielle's cheek ahead of turning to me. "Camron, hijo," she acknowledged and kissed my cheek, too.

"Happy birthday, mom," Brielle greeted. "You look beautiful!"

"Thanks, hija. I'm glad you both made it. But you were a bit late. You didn't hear my speech."

"Oh," Brielle gamesomely answered, squeezing my arm. "We just had to do some things."

I shook my head. This naughty girl.

We proceeded to our table and had dinner before I talked to some of the guests. Some of them were my firm's clients and some were potential clients. There were also media in the entrance but I didn't see—nevermind.

"Cynthia!" I heard from behind me as I talked to Mister Clores, one of my shareholders and comrades of Tita Brine.

I looked over to where the voice came from. It was Tita Brine and she was with my mom and Brielle.

"Happy birthday, Brine. This celebration's a huge success," my mom said. "Even the President is here."

"Oh, don't mention it," Tita Brine humbly dodged. She turned to me and motioned me to come onto them so I excused myself to Mister Clores.

"Son!" Mom kissed my cheek and her hand glided down my shoulder. "You look great!"