Chapter 10

3rd Person's Pov

Kookie was back to the room on the abadon Cafe. He laid on the bed and hug the pillow as he cried. "Who would want a Ghost like me anyway?" Kookie thought, it made him sad that the only people who can see him seems to don't want him. He probably be a lonely Ghost forever and he hates the thought of being alone in this abadon place. He sometimes wonder why did he become a Ghost? why was he stuck in this abadon place? why was he alone like this? Did he do something wrong in his previous life for him to suffer like this? 

If he did... then why wasn't he in hell? Why was he here in the place where his the only life that exist? 

"I don't want to be alone... " Kookie said as he cry hisself to sleep.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Taehyung on the other hand, once it register to his mind what just happened he quickly try contacting Kookie but, Kookie was unresponsive to his mind calling. So he decided to drive towards the abadon place, specifically the Cafe. When he got there, the Cafe still look disastery the same. But now he wonder as to why he didn't notice that there is one door upstairs of the Cafe the look old yet its well. Like someone is living there, he twist the door knob and saw the purple room that is clean and simple. 

The Cafe and the rooms were disaster, it was too messy and unorganized. But this was the only room that look simple, clean and like there is someone who live here. He didn't notice this at that time because he was too mesmerize by the 'Ghost' beauty. He then look around for Kookie who he saw sleeping in the bed, Kookie's face as burried in the pillow that he was hugging to tight. 

Taehyung sat on the edge and Kookie suddenly remove the pillow and look at Taehyung. 

"What are you doing here?" Kookie asked. 

Taehyung was surprised. "Have you been crying?" Taheyung asked and Kookie rub his eyes. 

"Why are you here? " Kookie asked. 

"I'm here to take you back..." Taehyung said. 

"Why?" Kookie asked. 

"I don't know... But one thing I can say that I can't just let you go like that." Taehyung said.