Chapter 33

3rd Person's Pov

"Jeon Jungwon."

Jungkook gaps when he heard that name, he look down as something flash in this mind.

"Kookie..." A man called him, the man looks like this person who is facing Taehyung but without a bruised face. He had the warm smile as he called Jungkook, and Jungkook can feel calm and being loved by this person.

"Kookie... Your the cutest and lovely bunny boy, and I'm proud to call you my Son..." The man said to him and Jungkook was surprised at what his seeing.

Hobi notice Jungkook's distress so he look at Kookie and mouthed and asked if Kookie is okay. Kooki read Hobi'slips and smile at him as he nod his head as a respond. Jungkook then look at the man in front of Taehyung worriedly, he didn't know why, but he felt a strong connection about this man. Like, he is one of the important person in his life.

"Are you satisfied now that you put me in hell?" Jungwon asked Taehyung emotionlessly.

Taehyung glare at him. "That's not enough, What you did to my Mother... Paying this guards and some Criminals in Jail to make your life a living hell isn't enough Punishment for Taking my mother's life!!" Taehyung yelled.

"I see... Are you done? Are you satisfied on what you see? If you are then I want to go back to hell. It's a better place than facing you." Jungwon said emotionless, like he already give up in his life.

"Not until you fucking tell me how the hell did you Make Daehyung go down from his throne." Taehyung said, he knows that his father was powerful before. He is a great businessman with many friends in the politics so he isn't easily caught with illegal business. Only, this man in front of him ever did make Daehyung came down.

" why should I tell you?" Jungwon said.

"tsk, I know you would say this. Then, If you tell me how I'll might able to set you free." Taehyung said.

"I don't need to go out from this hell. After all, the real hell is outside of this prison. Here I have a free shelter and free food. Outside, I need to work my ass out to aim those two thing, not only that... I lost everything, so my life isn't worthy anymore. I wonder why didn't you kill me instantly. " Jungwon said emotionless.

Taehyung was surprised hearing that from this man, he thought that this man would act like a maniac or a psycho because he killed his(Tae) mother without even a proper reason. But now, he can see how this man is just a Zombie.

Jungwon is alive, but he isn't living anymore.

"What the Fuck you Lost!? I was the one who Lost my mother!!" Taehyung said semi angrily.

"And I lost my Wife and My son." Jungwon said and Taehyung gaps.

"I regret that I'd ever a case against on Kim Daehyung, If I didn't file that fucking case then... My Son would be alive right now. He would be out there making music, and inspiring people. He would be alive..." Jungwon said as he look down ready to cry in sadness, for 3 years that he lost his son, but he didn't move on still. He still grieving about it, he felt so useless as a Father because he lost his wife and his son. He didn't even had a chance to protect his precious son, when he was still alive.

Jungwon hold the pendant hanging on his neck. The pendant had a color of faded silver. He hold it like his life depends on it.

Jungkook, look at the man and all he want is to go to that man and comfort him. Cuddle with him and make the man felt okay. But, he didn't move because he didn't know why the hell he wanted to Comfort a criminal.

"What a nice pendant you had there." Taehyung said.

"It's the last thing and only object that remind me of My beloved son, My Jeon Jungkook, My Kookie." Jungwon said.

Taehyung, Hobi, and specially Jungkook was surprised hearing that.

"Wha- What the fuck did you just say!?" Taehyung said.

"Bring me back inside! I had nothing to talk about." Jungwon said.

"No! You tell me right now about your son! About Jungkook, about This Kookie." Taehyung said demanding, he needs to know the truth.

"Why should I? You can't bring my son back from the dead." Jungwon said.

"The fucking hell just tell me! Or I'll make your life more Hell!" Taehyung said.

"Aren't you making it already? My life in prison is already a hell. Your paying the guards and some prisoner to make sure that Iam beaten up badly, treat me badly like a slave, torture me, and when I'm badly hurt I'll have a free moment where I need to heal and make me alive once more then the torture will happened again. My life is hell, everything is just pain. Too much pain... That I'm immune to it. I prepare to just beat me up until I stop breathing, and maybe then I can met up, your mother and tell her how much you love her to the fact that you torture me because of her. " Jungwon said.

" Because you fucking kill her! " Taehyung said.

" And its because she killed My Kookie, she killed my son! " Jungwon said and Taehyung eyes widen.

Jungwon look down, he took a deep breath and close his eyes, and open them. "She's really an amazing woman, an amazing mother to be exact. She really loves you even though she keeps saying how your a bad boy, but still she loves you and didn't regret that she had you. Yet again... She is a mother that will do anything for her son, even if it means to get her hands dirty. " Jungwon said and Taehyung can't believe of what he is just hearing, he wanted to believe that this is just a dream, that everything is a fucking lie... But...  He knows that its the reality.

" Tell me then! What the hell did my mother do!? What did she do to your son!?" Taehyung asked

Jungwon look at him with an expression that is full of sadness and loneliness.

___________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope You Enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Words: 1073

Written: May 09, 2021