Chapter 25

3rd Person's Pov

Currently, Taehyung and Jungkook is walking in the park on a late afternoon. Not many people are around so its okay for Taehyung to hold the hands of a Ghost that no one can see. Kookie felt much alive because of how Taehyung is making him feel warmth by just holding hands. To add the fact, Kookie's face is matching the same color of the tree on the surroundings. They are currently walking in a Cherry Blossom park and there is a mini lake on the side. There are also bench in the side and if you walk more further a cliff will be seen and in the end of the cliff you will see the whole town.

"Hyung... Can I asked you a question?" Kookie said. 

"Hmm." Taehyung hum as he focus his attention on this calming time. He didn't know that, by just walking in the park you could feel relax and calm, he didn't need to worry about work, about mafia shit, about business and mostly about his father. For a time, he can forget all of this and just feel relax as he is holding a cool hands of Kookie, the person he love.

"Do you come here often? This place seems relaxing..." Kookie said and Taehyung shook his head. 

"Its actually my first time coming here and just walk around like this." Taehyung stated. 

"Really!?" Kookie said as he was surprised. 

"Yeah..." Taehyung said. 

"Why? I mean... How do you relax your mind when its already too much?" Kookie said. 

"I..." Taehyung said as he look down, he can't tell Kookie that Killing, torturing criminals and sex are the things that Taehyung do whenever he felt stress. He always let his stress feeling in those 3 things. He can't possibly tell this Kookie who he knows an innocent bunny Ghost. 

"I... Just drink tea... I guess?" Taehyung said. 

"Tae tea, tea Tae..." Kookie said chuckling and Taehyung swear that his heart just melted in in happiness hearing Kookie's chuckled and seeing him smile. "But Tae, why aren't you sure about what you said earlier?" Kookie asked and Taehyung shook his head. 

"Lets just forget about it and you asked me another question." Taehyung said and Kookie nod. 

"Why did you decided to brought me here?" Kookie said. 

"Well... I want to show you something... But, The sun need to sleep before you can see the surprise." Taehyung said and Kookie chuckled.