Chapter 6

3rd person's pov

The next day Taehyung was sitting in his office while reading papers and typing in his computer. Being a CEO at the same time a secret mafia boss is not easy but usually he can get through the work without overthinking about something. Not today, he was taken back by the words of the angel last night. 

"Geez! Angel... your making my cold heart melt..." Taehyung though, he then shook his head. "No, No, NO, Soft heart is fragile, they are broken easily!" Taehyung thought as he remember someone who said hurtful words to him. "No, Not this time... I won't get hurt..." Taehyung thought as he clench the pen he was holding that nearly broke into two. The door, suddenly open and it revealed Hobi walking inside while holding a file. He was wearing a formal suit, and he had his glasses on which makes him more handsome. 

"Here Tae... The file of the thief who stole one our expensive Jewelries." Hobi said as he gave the file to Taehyung who got it and open it. 

"Ling Pye Jang, 34, and he works in club?" Taehyung said as he read the profile and gave a questioning look to hobi. 

"Thats whats the Profile said, but further investigation stated that he doesn't work in the club as workers like a bartender or something. But Rather, he works in that club as negotiator of illegal drugs or other stuff that you wanted to negotiate with... The clan Golden Eagle." Hobi said. 

"Golden eagle, one of the feared Mafia around city hmmm...Maybe its time to visit them." Taehyung said with an evil smirk. 

"What do you want to do?" Hobi asked. 

"Go and prepare some troops and tell Yoongi to prepare a ride. Were going to visit their base." Taehyung said with a smirk. 

"Yes, Were going to have some Fun!" Hobi said excitedly. 

 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Kookie on the other hand was task to do the chores again and well, he didn't mind doing that. The man incharge of watching him seems to be panicking because he couldn't find Kookie everywhere, but little did he know that Kookie was right there laughing at him. Kookie decided to leave him and continue doing chores in the house. He then encounter a room with semi-open door. He take a peak and saw that room was decorated with light pink design, but whats inside isn't a bed room. Its like a doctor's clinic. He then saw Jin is inside while carrying a tray, Jin stop when he felt someone is watching him and saw Kookie is peaking in the semi-open door.