Chapter 35

3rd Person's pov

When Jungkook was 15, His father brought a place and to have an extra income they decided to make it as a Cafe and an apartment at the same time. Jungkook, didn't only have a talent of singing and dancing but he also have a talent and skills for baking and maybe a little bit of cooking. He usually makes sweets food such as dessert since his father and him are a sweet tooth.

Jungwon love sweet and Jungkook herited that from his father, his mother knows how to make sweets and Jungkook got that talent. Many would visit the beautiful cafe and its sweet delicious good looking creation.

Jungkook did have some regular customers and his favorite customer is Mrs. Kim Taehee. Mrs. Kim Taehee wasn't just a customer to Jungkook, she is his doctor and a friend. Mrs. Kim was the precious boss of his mother, and also a friend. Mrs Kim was also the one who assist Kanlin on giving birth, then the time Kanlin got into an accident, Mrs. Kim did everything she can to save Kanlin but sadly... Kanlin died.

But, Mrs. Kim was also the same person who did everything she can to save Jungkook who barely survive. Without her, Jungkook won't be alive right now because many doctors give up on him, but Mrs. Kim didn't give up on the 6 years old kid and now Jungkook is 15 and he is energetic and cheerful and living his life.

"I see your working hard again." Mrs. Kim enter the Kitchen where he saw that Jungkook is decorating a sweet cake, and Jungkook gave his famous bunny smile.

"Of course Aunty Taehee, working hard is one way for us to achieve what we are aiming for. That's what my Appa use to say." Jungkook said with a smile.

"Yup, your apps is right. Speaking of him. Where is he?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"His at his work. His going to come back soon, And I'll always prepare something sweet for him. After all, his a sweet tooth just like me." Jungkook said as he smile cheerfully making a peace sign as well.

"Aigoo~ Your very adorable when you smile~ Ah! I just want to keep you and bring you with me everywhere!! I'm jealous of your father that he had such an adorable sweet bunny~" Mrs. Kim said.

"I know I'm adorable and Pretty Auntie Taehee, but! My father doesn't own a Bunny. His allergic to furr and feathers." Jungkook explained.

"Aish~ he doesn't need a real bunny to be with him. He already got you, a perfect human bunny." Mrs. Kim said and Jungkook pouted.

"M'not a Bunny Aunty Taehee. Your getting old, you should get your eyes check." Jungkook said.

"Aish! You brat, My eyes are perfectly fine. They are clearer as an owl eyes could be. Maybe your the one who needs a check-up. You know, you can always come to my clinic and I'll give you a free check-up." Mrs. Kim said.

"I'll always remember that Auntie Taehee. Though, I rarely get sick, so I don't need a check up but you do... Your getting old." Jungkook teased.

"Aish Brat!" Mrs. Kim said and smack  Jungkook playfully on the head.

Jungkook just laugh and soon Mrs. Kim just chuckled. "You know Auntie Taehee, Your like my second mother. Because, even though you and Emma are very different still you take care of me and make me laugh like this just like an Mother would do to her son." Jungkook said.