Chapter 44

.

3rd Person's pov

Soon, Taehyung and Jungkook got home and Jungkook decided to look for Jungeuk. He knew that Jungeuk. He saw that Jungeuk is asleep under the tree with Yeontan on his lap in the garden. Jungkook chuckled and smile as he saw that the 8 years old boy is sleeping cutely.

"Jungeuk, Jungeuk, Jungeuk... Wake up..." Jungkook said as he wake Jungeuk up. Jungeuk groan a bit before opening his eyes and rubbing them cutely. He look at Jungkook who's smiling at him.

"Good Morning Eukie~" Jungkook said and Jungeuk smile.

"Good morning." Jungeuk said.

"Well, It's not morning but... How about let's go and eat something? It's already 4 in the afternoon and I'm sure your hungry since you skip lunch. You know very much that Skipping lunch isn't worth it right?" Jungkook said and Jungeuk was surprised.

" How did you know I skip lunch? " Jungeuk said, well its true though. He skip lunch because he didn't have an appetite to eat alone in the large dinning table.

"Taehyung asked some maids and butlers where were you and they say your in the garden all day. You, didn't even went to the kitchen to eat lunch. So, that's why I know you skip meals and I'm telling you it's no good." Jungkook said and Jungeuk look down.

" Sorry... " Jungeuk said and Jungkook chuckled as he pat Jungeuk's head." It's okay, Just... Don't do that again okay? " Jungkook said and Jungeuk nod.

" Now, Let's go and eat something okay? You must be hungry, Yeontan too." Jungkook said and Jungeuk nod again, he grab Yeontan in his arms as he stand up. Yeontan start to stir awake and he bark happily seeing Jungkook, but he growl a bit when he saw Jackson.

"Whats wrong Yeontan? Don't be angry at Appa Kookie... His my Appa" Jungeuk said as he pat Yeontan and try to calm him down. But Yeontan start to bark at Jackson.

"Woah~Woah~ pop, take it easy. I'm harmless." Jackson said.

"Yeontan can see you?" Kookie asked him.

"All animals can see creatures that Humans don't usually see. Though, this dog seems to not like me. I'll just go and fly in a distance. But still, I keep my eyes on you." Jackson said as he flew away and Jungkook sigh.

"You don't need to keep an eye on me all the time." Jungkook mumbled.

"Appa Koo? Why are you talking to the air?" Jungeuk asked and Jungkook shook his head and smile.

"Its nothing Eukie. Let's just go." Kookie said and Jungeuk nod.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.

Jungkook lead his son to one room. Jungeuk then open the room with Yeontan on his arms and he got startled when he sound of a confetti exploded from both side.

"Surprised 🎉🎉" Jimin and Hobi said as they were the ones who pull the strong of the confetti.

"Happy Birthday Jungeuk." They all said.

Jungeuk was surprised, they were all there with the room is fully decorated. The theme is Midnight Royal blue color and everything was just beautifully decorated.