Chapter 27

3rd Person's pov

The next day, Taehyung felt that he woke up cuddling his beloved Ghost. Though, he can't see the mark he made in Jungkook's body anymore because Jungkook's body return to what he normally is. Fair soft skin and he is wearing his usual white clothes. Taehyung smile and gave Jungkook a kiss on the forehead and hug him once more. He knows that Jungkook can't provide him warmth since Jungkook is a Ghost and his cold, but he likes it like that.

Taehyung look at Jungkook's peaceful expression and Taehyung can't helped but to feel like  his heart just melt and getting soft. Jungkook's sleeping face just look ethereal and peaceful. Taehyung can't help but cuddle Jungkook close to him and close his eyes and go to a peaceful land with a soft smile.

The next time Taehyung woke up, he saw that Jungkook wasn't in the bed with him. So he decided to get out of the bed, freshen up and look for his beloved one only to find him in the dinning room as he was arranging the food. Taehyung decided to sneak to Jungkook and wrap his arms around Jungkook's waist.

"Good Morning my love~" Taehyung whisper and Jungkook blush, he remember what happened last night and he can help but feel over joyed and the feeling of being love.

"Good Morning~" Jungkook said and chuckled as his face is pink.

"I can see that breakfast is being serve, did you made this?" Taehyung said and Jungkook nod.

"Both me and Jin Hyung... Jin Hyung is still in the Kitchen." Jungkook said and Taehyung just humm in respond. He close his eyes and rest his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Tae..." Jungkook said as he pat Taehyung's hair, and Taehyung seems to act like a Cat as he lean his head on Jungkook's hands.

"You should let me go... Or else, the maids and butlers here in this place will think that your crazy because your hugging something that isn't seen." Jungkook said chuckling and Taehyung pouted.

"Let them think whatever they think, I will never let you go..." Taehyung said.

"Tae..." Jungkook said softly and Taehyung open his eyes and look at Jungkook. Both were drowning and feeling captivated in each other eyes.

"Your eyes are really beautiful... Gosh, I really love them." Taehyung said as he gave a peck to Jungkook's lips and Jungkook blush and chuckled.

"Your eyes are also mesmerising Tae" Jungkook said and gave a loving kiss to Taehyung's forehead that made Taehyung's heart soft. He smile at Jungkook. "But seriously Tae... You need to let me go... You really don't want your employees think that your talking to yourself right?" Jungkook said and Taehyung pouted, he was about to say that he wouldn't let go of Jungkook but the maids and Butler started to come inside the dinning room so Jungkook gently push Taehyung out of the way, and Taehyung had a cold expression once more as those maids and butler bow at him and greeted him.

They know that their Master had always a cold expression, but if they look at it closely it wasn't really a gold expression but a cute annoyed pout one because he wants to do nothing but to cuddle his beloved all day.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫