Chapter 14

3rd Person's Pov

Currently Taehyung is glaring at his Hyungs deadly. After Jimin, Jin and T-kookie came back from their sweet party. Kookie decided to give Taehyung his body back and with that Jimin shows him a Video as what Kookie did with his body and Taehyung didn't like it one bit. Well ofcourse the Video is edited by one and only Jimin.

Taehyung called all his Hyung except Jimin who is entertaining Kookie in the computer room. Jimin doesn't want to get scolded by an angry Taehyung even though Taehyung is his bestfriend.

"I cannot believe you guys did let something like this happened! Fuck!" Taehyung said as he slam some pictures in the table angrily. It was a picture of him, Jimin and Jin who look happily with each other and made some silly childish fun faces. This kind of an act is unacceptable for Taehyung.

"It was fun seeing you like that. A Kim Taehyung who is known for cold hearted person suddenly went to an Sweet Date with Jin and Jimin." Yoongi said smirking.

"It was fun actually!! Specially seeing you giving smile and being a gentleman on those ladies trying to flirt with you." Jin said.

"What!?" Taehyung said surprised.

"Well, If some bitches try to flirt with you, you just tell them to 'Fuck Off' Right? But Kookie, he politely rejected them and even compliment them while giving the sweetest smile. Such a gentleman. I raise my Kid well." Jin said chuckling.

"His not your kid!!" Taehyung semi-yelled at Jin and massage the bridge of his nose, everything Kookie have done with his body gaves him a headache. He can't let Kookie posses him again or a happy go lucky version of Taehyung would go public just like right now.

"Don't let something like this happened okay!?" Taehyung said glaring at them.

"Nah~ We will try not to.." Yoongi said smirking.

"Ugh! I hate you guys." Taehyung said.

"Don't worry we love ourselves, right?" Jin said and everyone nod. Taehyung groan in annoyance.

"Anyway, you guys prepare. We have a mission to accomplished tonight." Taehyung said.

"Whatever you say Boss alien~" Hobi said and walk out of the room.