Chapter 38

3rd Person's pov

"NO! YOUR FUCKING LYING!!" Taehyung yelled in frustration as he can't believe as what he just heard. No, his mother can't do such a thing, his mother... (suddenly the smile of her mother appeared on his head) His sweet beloved mother won't do such a thing. Sure, he got into that accident and he admit that but when he woke from that accident his mother didn't really tell the details. His mother just told him that he was in a critical condition but a miracle happened and he was save and he was glad...

But to do something as taking such innocent life. His mother can't do that, No, he refused to believe that. "YOUR FUCKING LYING YOU MOTHER FUCKER!! TELL ME THE TRUTH AND I WON'T BELIEVE SUCH A LIE!!" Taehyung yelled.

"That's why I didn't tell you the truth, because I know no one believes." Jungwon said emotionless.

"It's because its a fucking lie!!" Taehyung said in anger, he then turn around to massage the bridge of his nose, he look up and saw that his beloved Jungkook was crying. No, he was a crying mess because as his father telling the long story, he was having Flashback of his memories one by one and now he remembers everything. He just can't believe that something like that happened.

"Kookie..." Taehyung called he was hurt seeing his beloved cry like that.

Jungwon was surprised hearing that, he look at Taehyung who said that and he gaze to where Taehyung was looking. At first he couldn't see anything, but he try blinking his eyes more and he saw a white shadow figure, after some minutes of blinking he was surprised when he saw his son crying. He stand up from his sit abruptly.

"Jung... Kook..." Jungwon said and Jungkook was surprised, he look at his father who's looking at him. Their eyes met and Jungkook can't help but cry and run to his father and gave him an embraced. Jungwon was surprised that he manage to Touch his beloved son, he hug his son tightly as he started crying as well.

He misses his Kookie, he misses his sweet bunny boy who always give him a smile and brighten his day. He misses his beloved Kookie, he misses his beloved son. Jungwon can't help but cry and hug Jungkook, hug his son like he doesn't want to let go, he don't want to let go afraid that Jungkook would be gone again. But, he knows something wasn't right because Jungkook felt cold, and his too pale... His skin... Is to pale to even alive and most of all, He can't feel any warmth from him.

Jungkook on the other hand cry, he can't believe that he forgets about his beloved appa. He can't believe that he left his appa alone like this, he can't believe that his appa suffer so much while he was stuck in the Cafe in the abandon city for 3 years and his father is suffering in Jail like this. He cry because he misses his Beloved Appa who was everything to him.